DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
gtron said:
Hi all!

More to come soon . . .

Chicago eh? Indiana here. Be at Indiana beach during our meet :) And yes show pictures!!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
good show... i used to skip church to watch that **** on sunday morning. I bought all the episodes on SVCD a few months back for like 15 bucks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
good show... i used to skip church to watch that **** on sunday morning. I bought all the episodes on SVCD a few months back for like 15 bucks.
you outta rip the cd to your hdd and post it on overnet for others like me to download. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Welcome aboard Gtron! I hope that your stay is long and prosperous.

·
Registered
952 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
someone teach this man the handshake....

Hey... wait. No one showed me the handshake. :(

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
FirespiritES said:
Hey... wait. No one showed me the handshake. :(
The handshake is this:

Do 3 handstands, a cartwheel, and then get in your car and race around in circles :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
frost5466 said:
The handshake is this:

Do 3 handstands, a cartwheel, and then get in your car and race around in circles :)
Damn I am not in the club I don't have any arms.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm back!
I just got my ride and will post pic's as soon as I get some customizations done.
That leads me to a question for all you gurus:
I want a bit more power but don't want my ride to be loud, I'm kind of looking for the perfect cross between comfort and a bit of power. Any suggestions? I'm thinking a chip or something.
FYI,
I'm getting the windows tinted this weekend then in two weeks new sound system followed by some rims.

ps-I tried the hand shake and it made me dizzy.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
A chip won't really do anything, I really don't think they make a chip for the LH cars. I could be wrong. But the one's on E-bay are just total hunks of junk. Just get an intake or if you don't want to go that route go for an K&N drop in Filter. Run ya about 40-50 bucks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts