DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of this great site. I never thought I'd find such a comprehensive site for Intrepid owners on the internet.

About my ride:

I own a brown 2001 Intrepid SE, which at the moment is pretty much fully stock. I never really thought too much about modifying it until I met my girlfriend who is into the import car scene. She owns two Honda Civics, one of which is a showcar. Hanging around her for long periods of time, her passion for cars has rubbed off on me and now I'm really looking at hooking up my ride. I know a thing or two about cars, but I'm far from an expert, so I'm going to be looking for some help from you guys :D

Here is some of the stuff I'm looking at putting on my car within the next few months:

New sound system (not sure what brand as of yet, any rec's would be apreciated)
New rims (either 18" or 20", haven't decided)
Window tints
Spoiler
PIAA headlights

Its a fairly basic list, but I think its good to start out with, especially since my funds are going to be tied up with grad school and a couple of other projects.

But anyways....

Just wanted to say what's up.

Peace

·
Registered
962 Posts
Welcome to the site!! As for sound system reccomendations, I love Boston Acoustics. They have a new line of Amplifiers out and they look awesome, but they are pretty pricey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts