DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I bought the 2000 SE with only 28000 miles on it. So I guess I'm gonna be hanging around here a lot.

I have a mobile auto detailing business, so I suspect I'll be hanging out in the Show and Shine section, shooting my mouth off a lot.

My first question is about a RED LED I have just to the left of my climate controls, and to the right of the steering column. Its on the little dime-sized circle on the dash.

I don't have keyless entry (or at least I don't have the transmitter). But I have this LED on the dash that flashes when the vehicle is off and stops when its running.

I see no mention of it in any manuals. Could it just be a fake alarm LED the previous owner put in or do others have this?

Its not perfectly centered which makes me think its aftermarket, but then again it could just be typical Chrysler fit and finish.

Many more questions to follow....

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
welcome to the site and enjoy. the second gen section and the search button will lead to my answers to your questions.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
cmorrisse said:
My first question is about a RED LED I have just to the left of my climate controls, and to the right of the steering column. Its on the little dime-sized circle on the dash.
it's just an LED that previous owner added, Intrepid models with trac control have the override button in that space

you can see the trac off button in this pic of my car

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Newbie

JoeKD said:
it's just an LED that previous owner added, Intrepid models with trac control have the override button in that space

Thanks.

Out it comes! Now, what to put in that hole?........:angry:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Wilkomen to dee site okee??

:p Enjoy the stay. The webiste has a **** load of great information available in search etc.
Also, everyones usually more than happy to help a member out.

Don't forget, I'm the events moderator. So feel free to join on local events. Everyone is always encouraged to join those events! :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
458 Posts
welcome :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts