DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have posted some replies to threads but would like to introduce myself.I am a chrysler tech so i hope i can offer some good reliable info and help

Perks of my job

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Hi and welcome. When you refer to perks are you talking about the avatar pic of the ladies, the ride, or the garage with lift, lol?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unkut2003 said:
Hi and welcome. When you refer to perks are you talking about the avatar pic of the ladies, the ride, or the garage with lift, lol?

Lol if life was only that good :drool:

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome Chrysler Tech! If I have any problems with the Dakota I'll track ya down :)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Welcome!! I have a friend who is very involved with VOC in the Western New York area. Check out my Gallery.

I'm quite sure you will turn out to be a definate asset on this site.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
usonofabetch said:
hehe, is that a white 1st gen trep I see in the background of the picture with the viper?

welcome to the site

Thanks for the welcomes,and yes it is an intrepid in the background :fun_06:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
yea welcome and..... life dosent have to be that good, we can understand if u cant have a lift, but as long as u have the chicks, its A O K

ALi

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice Viper! Welcome to the board! Enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Chrytech said:
Hi all i have posted some replies to threads but would like to introduce myself.I am a chrysler tech so i hope i can offer some good reliable info and help
I have read some of your posts in the second generation general area. You are very knowledgable when it comes to 2nd gens. Can't wait to learn more from you. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts