DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't think of a more creative term for an introduction. Anyhow, my name is Robert and I live in Florida. I have been a loyal owner of numerous DaimlerChrysler vehicles and have never bought a Ford or GM product, seriously. I joined this forum in hoping to gain some valuable insight on my next used car purchase as I have my eyes set on a taking home a Intrepid ES to add to my collection of FWD Mopars. The aggressive fascias and sportier styling caught my eye compared to the Concorde, Vision, LHS, and New Yorker. I'll continue shopping for the preferred ES trim, with the 3.5L 24V engine as first choice. I know it has a timing belt, but the trade-off isn't that bad considering the fact that you get 214 hp factory stock in a soccer mom sedan. But I won't mind the 3.3L OHV neither as it served well in my former Grand Caravan SE. I just like the four-wheel-disc brakes on the ES rather than the mundane drum binders on the base model. Not to mention the floor shift, fog lights, and Extender aluminum road wheels look great too! Hope to talk to you all soon. Long live Mopar Muscle, even if it's smoking tires with cv-axles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts