DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How did you find out about DodgeIntrepid.Net?

• Search Engine

Votes: 1,085 71.1%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 114 7.5%
  • Link through another website

Votes: 206 13.5%
  • Saw a DodgeIntrepid.Net decal

Votes: 39 2.6%
  • Someone in a really nice car gave me an Invite or a Business card

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Just typed DodgeIntrepid.Net into the browser!

Votes: 72 4.7%
1 - 20 of 579 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
For some reason I wasn't able to find the site until almost a year after I owned my Intrepid even though I had been looking for a site like this! It finally came up in one of the search engines..can't remember which one...And actually, the first time I went to visit the site, it was when it was down and having problems? So, technically, I thought the site didn't even exist still, but decided to try it again the next week...good thing I did!:D

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
a couple of months after I bought the car, I went online and typed in dodgeintrepid.com and that led nowhere interesting, so then, I typed in .net, and there it was
the back then to-be-IOY motivated me to join the chat, and I joined the site, and then chat the same night

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I searched in yahoo or something for dodge intrepid or something like that, boy am I glad I found this site, NOT, it takes up ALL of my free time :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought my 95 Interpid and was searching for performance and body mods on google, this site came up. Cool site. My first car was a 71 Fury, havent had a Mopar since. I am impressed with the power and ride of the Intrepid.
I have had three show vehicles and the Intrepid is next. All mods I try to do myself.

1 - 20 of 579 Posts