DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How did you find out about DodgeIntrepid.Net?

• Search Engine

Votes: 1,073 71.0%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 114 7.5%
  • Link through another website

Votes: 205 13.6%
  • Saw a DodgeIntrepid.Net decal

Votes: 39 2.6%
  • Someone in a really nice car gave me an Invite or a Business card

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Just typed DodgeIntrepid.Net into the browser!

Votes: 71 4.7%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 577 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
....the mighty Google!!!:cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was hoping to find some kind of owners discussion forum, and I typed "dodge intrepid owners" into MSN search.

Great site here.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I FINALLY put on my DI.net decal yesterday. Soooooo........ hopefully we'll get more Maryland members on here. :) :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Found you on yahoo search. Was hoping to find info on the many mech. thingys that are showing their age on my trep and which ones to address fast and what to put off till it breaks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
found this site from a friend that has a forum for his car

:cool:
I found this site thru my good friend in Vancouver. He is a VW driver and there is an awesome site that I frequent ( just cuz its fun to read) for VW drivers. So when I bought my Intrepid, Paul immediately searched the web for a site for me to have just as much fun with. I have not visited this site since early June (just after I bought my "beast) and am trying to get reacquainted. Hoping to visit more often and get to know some more peeps. Not many people in my area (minneapolis) from what I remember from my last visit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Found the site while looking for Chrysler Concord sites. By the way, there are none of those. I have a Candy Apple red 1999 Concorde LXI (35,000 miles) with the 3.2 liter engine. Based on the advise on your site, I have change the air filter to a K&N. I feel that the car has definitely gain horsepower due to it. Currently, I am considering canging the air intake to the L-Intake and maybe change the exhast to a higher performance system. Finally, I look forward to your recomendations for improving braking performance.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was driving to work in my crown vic cruiser yesterday and saw an intrepid with the link sticker on the window. it was a mocha color with the wing on the deck lid. i was staring at the sticker trying to read it from distance. the guy probably thought i was profiling him or something! ive had my intrepid for a year now, and just now found that site thanks to that guy in traffic!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey, My name Is Danny...I Live in Lenior NC....and I drive a purple trep....I first found out about this site through Yahoo while I was looking for some really kewl Intrepid sited....I think I found the best one! Now, I just can't quit drooling over all of this stuff that I want to soup my car u with!

·
Registered
887 Posts
haha, I think we need to start handing out cards... ------------> ZERO. c'mon guys use yer business cards damn it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I actually just guessed the URL.

21 - 40 of 577 Posts