DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How did you find out about DodgeIntrepid.Net?

• Search Engine

Votes: 1,082 71.1%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 114 7.5%
  • Link through another website

Votes: 206 13.5%
  • Saw a DodgeIntrepid.Net decal

Votes: 39 2.6%
  • Someone in a really nice car gave me an Invite or a Business card

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Just typed DodgeIntrepid.Net into the browser!

Votes: 71 4.7%
501 - 520 of 579 Posts

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
87K miles is a good number. over 120K you start to see problem - BUT - on that engine, before she goes very far away, you'll want to change the timing belt if you don't have receipts showing it was already done. They need to be done around 100K, or 7 years - I'm guessing yours hasn't been done yet. The engine will survive the belt breaking, but will strand her none-the-less.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I found this site through a Bing search engine. Kept trying different phrases to find info on what I was looking for and every time, 50% of the links on the first page brought me back here. I figured if that’s where all the answers are; go straight to the horse’s mouth! Even a majority other links would inevitably land here.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
I found this site through a Bing search engine. Kept trying different phrases to find info on what I was looking for and every time, 50% of the links on the first page brought me back here. I figured if that’s where all the answers are; go straight to the horse’s mouth! Even a majority other links would inevitably land here.
:highfive: this is where the magic happens!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was searching the web for Intrpid info and pics and stumbled on this site. Im Happy to have found it, Luck was defently on my side that day. I just got my 2004 Intrepid a few weeks ago and Ill take all the pointers I can get to keep it running good and fixing it up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I like the color to but it's Go Man Go. This a cool site when I have tried to find a solution for my problem all I find is haters.No fixes.I'm glad to find fans of the Intrepid.Great cars good handling great a/c good gas milage.I hope I can get the staling problem fixed.

501 - 520 of 579 Posts