DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How did you find out about DodgeIntrepid.Net?

• Search Engine

Votes: 1,085 71.1%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 114 7.5%
  • Link through another website

Votes: 206 13.5%
  • Saw a DodgeIntrepid.Net decal

Votes: 39 2.6%
  • Someone in a really nice car gave me an Invite or a Business card

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Just typed DodgeIntrepid.Net into the browser!

Votes: 72 4.7%
541 - 560 of 579 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
RoadRunnerDave

:howdy:I have a 99 intrepid ES 3.2 for six years now She was over seas before I bought her.....My kids thinks shes a Race Car She been good to us shes a rare breed! But now She starting to show age she has 130.000 and she had 90.000 when i got her i do oil changes 2 to 3000 miles. Nothing But Smiles............:3some::riptires:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found your forums while Googling a specific issue my car was having :c( unfortunately, I was too late for that one, now it's worse!! I miss my little Intrepid, but I'm pretty confident that I'll find some great information here with everyone being so passionate about theirs! Thank you for being here :c)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found this site on Google. Great site.

I have a '94 Intrepid with the 3.3. She's starting to have some transmission problems and recently I was able to pick-up another "94 with a 3.3 with a newer transmission. I'm hoping to find the info I need to do the swap. The second car has a pretty beat up body and interior, but it has some goodies that my old plain jane doesn't, so I'm hoping to get some upgrades out of it, too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
:smileyvault-newhere

Google search regarding Instructions related to Installation of a Alpine RB1 system & Rear Park Assist Sensor problem to which no one has replied to the latter as of yet In the same thread starter of mine.

Decided to :explore: this site that came up in the search.

I have had only (1) reply with regard to my thread on the RB1 problem, how ever It was with in a 24 hour period of time, which is not bad at all, and from one of your long time Forum members being RONBO that has been registered since 2005, whom I will mention has 31,030 posts, and a good feedback rating.

It appears that RONBO is a valued member on this Forum that enjoys helping others.
Or
He has more time then others, likes to sit at the comp all day, scratch his nuts and just post for the hell of it J/K :moon2:

Either way it will be my sincere pleasure getting to know some of the other members on this Forum, try to help out in any way to others if i possibly can. This being If I do not get Banned first :D

Therefore to both RONBO & this Forum. I thank you!

541 - 560 of 579 Posts