DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How did you find out about DodgeIntrepid.Net?

• Search Engine

Votes: 1,073 71.0%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 114 7.5%
  • Link through another website

Votes: 205 13.6%
  • Saw a DodgeIntrepid.Net decal

Votes: 39 2.6%
  • Someone in a really nice car gave me an Invite or a Business card

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Just typed DodgeIntrepid.Net into the browser!

Votes: 71 4.7%

• Total voters
561 - 577 of 577 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found it through google search... I have a 2001 ES Motorsports Edition, Silver with a 3.2L V6 and 148,500 miles. Bought mine when it was a year old and still under warranty and it still had the yellow raised letter goodyear tires on it. I have had the timing belt, water pump changed and a tune-up done on it. Had the EGR valve changed and had the tranny flushed. I put three new sets of tires on it since I bought it and I ordered new headlights for it a few days ago. I love my car

·
Registered
2 Posts
No I didn't keep them, no where to store them. I might have a pic of my car with them on but I'll have to check through all of my pics to find out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
a link of months after I fall for the car, I went online and typed in dodgeintrepid.com and that led nowhere attention-grabbing, so then, I typed in .net, and there it was
the back then to-be-IOY motivated me to join the chat, and I joined the site, and then chat the same night

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just bought mine a week ago
Did a search on a few things, and this site kept popping up
I decided that must mean something and decided to join
Hello from a first time intrepid owner 97'

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was trying to find out about the feasibility of converting my 2002 intrepid to a standard transmission, and most of the informative posts came from this site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found the site while searching for cool things to do to my 94 trep. Was stock for too long! 300m leather seats, new dual exhaust and more on the way!

·
Registered
26 Posts
How I found this site

I was doing a search on Google on how to tow my Dodge Intrepid behind a motor-home. Came across this site & found my answer. I don't have a motor-home yet.

561 - 577 of 577 Posts