DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How did you find out about DodgeIntrepid.Net?

• Search Engine

Votes: 1,073 71.0%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 114 7.5%
  • Link through another website

Votes: 205 13.6%
  • Saw a DodgeIntrepid.Net decal

Votes: 39 2.6%
  • Someone in a really nice car gave me an Invite or a Business card

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Just typed DodgeIntrepid.Net into the browser!

Votes: 71 4.7%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 577 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
found it from a search engin i was yahoo. the day or two after i bought my intrepid.

i was amazed and very glad i found it.

i swear in phx az and around the outer sub areas i must see on a daily basis at least 6 or more trepids a day if not more last sunday i counted 15 and thatwas lol before noon. i was out running errands. and was like dang so many trepids. hehe

:tongue:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I remember looking up Intrepid in Google and this is what came up, funny though that this was the same website a friend of mine (Otto) was telling me about. Well been here since and still lovin it. Welcome to our humble ABOarDE and may you find it as sweet as I do. :D

·
Registered
844 Posts
a friend of mine on another board gave me the link when I told him I was buying a trep. I registred and since then i'm on DI.NET everyday :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
My husband found it in an internet search.

-Dragonfly:biggrin:

·
Registered
173 Posts
A friend of mine told me about the site. I guess it was refferenced from the Camero site he belongs to.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nightravin told me to go here. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Found out about this site from the hubby. Started watching the chat while he was on, and sure enough, I'm hooked. I talk too much. So if I ramble just reach thru the monitor and cuff me. K?? K..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wasssup all. Just startin, no pics or anything yet, but im a post whore just like thumpstaco though, so get used to my name round here. I dont have too much to show off, but the money is the issue. Most people on this site ammaze me with the ammount of money in their cars. But it looks good and thats all that matters

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was just searching for Intrepid info and stumbled upon this site a few months ago. I've been too busy to return and join until this month. I look forward to spending time here.

61 - 80 of 577 Posts