DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How did you find out about DodgeIntrepid.Net?

• Search Engine

Votes: 1,073 71.0%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 114 7.5%
  • Link through another website

Votes: 205 13.6%
  • Saw a DodgeIntrepid.Net decal

Votes: 39 2.6%
  • Someone in a really nice car gave me an Invite or a Business card

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Just typed DodgeIntrepid.Net into the browser!

Votes: 71 4.7%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 577 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
I found this site on Yahoo

·
Registered
474 Posts
Found using Google...was looking into my first Trep and you all help me greatly with TONS of info. Car is in the garage now!

·
Registered
350 Posts
How did I find out about this site? Well let me see? How about I was around when it was formed? Hi all, I finally did it, I joined Randy's site. I think I am one of the few people who have known about the changes before they have happened. That is right all, Randy's fiance is now on the boards.

·
Registered
995 Posts
will I would say welcome, but your basicly been a long time member. But Welcome anyway.

As to how I found this place that now consumes a lot of my free time. Through Yahoo, I think. I know it wasn't some guy in a nice car with a business card like I voted for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Came to this site by chance - searching for infor. I just purchased a 1994 Intrepid - was looking at the Chevy Lumina to purchase from My Boss - But, He couldn't make -up his mind. So, I went looking for a car and found her on a lot. I call her "My Babe" Sleek Black, Tinted and loaded. I Love the way she drives, handles, and the room 'cause I am tall. Like My Babe better then My Bosses Lunima.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm new! (duh)

So I have actually been posting around in the last week or so before I posted here. I bought my 2000 Dodge Intrepid closing in on 2 years ago, it had 29000 miles on it at the time.

Stock everything, power everything. Light silver paint. Had it's share of bangs and bruises, all of which when I wasn't even in the car. Sadly I put about 2000 miles a month on her and I sure don't treat her right. Currently trying to make it up to her with an audio system upgrade and exterior expensive work (rear bumper might need replacing, along with full paint and wax job, hopefully a dark silver). I'll be around...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello! I'm so glad I found this site! I think I just did a search in Google for Dodge Intrepid...
I just bought a 2002 Intrepid ES 3.5L. I'm so happy with it! It's all stock; I've just tinted the windows but with all the good info in this website there is a lot of work to be done... Air intake mods being one of the first I think... Great to be here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
heck same here, I found this site only after 8 months of having this intrepid and I was looking hard for a site like this but never succeded. This morning out of nowhere i went on google.ca and i clicked by mistake on an old search word. and voila! dodgeintrepid.net HOWWww could i have passed over this so many times.. :( ah well im here now and the site is really great , i think im gona enjoy looking at *ALL* of your intrepids guys :)

81 - 100 of 577 Posts