DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How did you find out about DodgeIntrepid.Net?

• Search Engine

Votes: 1,073 71.0%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 114 7.5%
  • Link through another website

Votes: 205 13.6%
  • Saw a DodgeIntrepid.Net decal

Votes: 39 2.6%
  • Someone in a really nice car gave me an Invite or a Business card

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Just typed DodgeIntrepid.Net into the browser!

Votes: 71 4.7%

• Total voters
101 - 120 of 577 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone! Wow man....I found the site while performing a search for an intake set up for my little ol' '01 SE 2.7

Believe it or not I have been sitting here hours and hours for the past 3 days just going through the forums and reading from the beginning!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had bought my 97 Intrepid ES last week and was looking for information on it. Did a search and found this place almost immediatly. Can't believe all I have learned looking around this site, I think I am going to enjoy it here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
a good fiend told me about this site. i am offering my powder coating service to everyone here. please email me for rates! there is nothing like a powder coated intake to dress up a car.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow I never replied to this thread. Well I found out about this forum through the chat room that some of you talk in and from dodint. He would post and I always though that was neat to be part of something that had many different people part of it. It's better then going to college and meeting people. HEHE :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yahoo or cardomain dont remeber which

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
....well, I was looking on msn or yahoo (can't really remember) for modified intrepids and I ended up finding this amazing site so I just hope that you will stay around for awhile anyways Im registered so if anything happen, I'll get notice....anyways it's our duty to keep this site running........keep up the good work :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello all. Was looking for some stuff to dress up my car. Was actually looking for another automatic gear shifter to install. Don,t like the stock one. Can you help??????

101 - 120 of 577 Posts