DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How did you find out about DodgeIntrepid.Net?

• Search Engine

Votes: 1,073 71.0%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 114 7.5%
  • Link through another website

Votes: 205 13.6%
  • Saw a DodgeIntrepid.Net decal

Votes: 39 2.6%
  • Someone in a really nice car gave me an Invite or a Business card

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Just typed DodgeIntrepid.Net into the browser!

Votes: 71 4.7%

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 577 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
i typed in dodge intrepid in the address bar and this came up as like the 5th link, i was bored during school so i signed up, it is still too early to decide if it was a good decision or not, but i think that i will stick around a few more days to see

·
Registered
91 Posts
NEWBIE'S 1ST POLL

:cool: what's up people?
finally a site where the cliq of "trep" owners get much respect.
in any case i found the key to this site through "cardomain.com"

·
Registered
95 Posts
Going in a search in earthlink site. Wasn't hard to fine since I already belong too other car forums. I play with my 94 TA alot, but since I got the 02 Intrepid I want to fine some basic mods and info about the car. By the way nice looking forum guys. Look's like you guys got your act together here :thumbsup:

Vinny

·
Registered
20 Posts
After prchasing my 01 trep started searching sites for mod ideas and found this one as a link off a local site. Great site with tremendous information.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
the one and only CAR DOMAIN.COM, that sucker sent me straight to u guys, thanks CD

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used to own a 97 Intrepid ES, although i never found out about this site while i owned it. I found this site after I had sold it, so when i got the 94 I immediately came here and joined in on the fun 8)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Was looking for a body kit and came across this site. I've been viewing this site for about 4 months now everyday and just now got around to signing up lol.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Goliath27 said:
the one and only CAR DOMAIN.COM, that sucker sent me straight to u guys,
thats how i found out about DInet too

·
Registered
5 Posts
just purchased a 1996 intrepid. went to a yard looking for a power anntena and a guy pulling seats from a LHS told me about dodgeintrepid.net.

pjspe
hatfield, pa

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
pjspe said:
just purchased a 1996 intrepid. went to a yard looking for a power anntena and a guy pulling seats from a LHS told me about dodgeintrepid.net.

pjspe
hatfield, pa
Did you catch his first name?

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
sounds like Bruce... he just pulled some new seats from a yard out in PA and i know he likes to spread the word as much as the rest of us.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
crombie said:
Did you catch his first name?
actually that would probably be mike (faurtwenty)

if you are close to allentown. i bought my seats from e-bay, when i was at the harrys i got interior trim parts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Origionally I just typed in dodgeintrepid.com, then .net , into the browser. A few months ago, it stopped pulling up from the favorite link stored on my machine. I then "found" it again when looking for wheels, as I thought it was over. This reminds me, I am going to donate some $ soon, or sign up for the premium deal, so as to support the cause. . . and I encourage others to do so also.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Intrepid99 said:
Welcome to DodgeIntrepid.Net!! As our club keeps growing, it is useful to us to find out how you found out about us. Please take part in our poll and let us know.
For your site: myintrepid.com I 've been a member for a long time but just recently found this post. Oh well.

121 - 140 of 577 Posts