DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the way to the gas station with my bro last night because we were on the way to the local cruising area. I was beetling along at about 30, when this 99-01 Chev truck roars from behind me wanting to pass. Well, that was not going to happen. I step on the gas and keep ahead of him, not letting him into my lane.

The light ahead turns red, he is in the left lane I am in the right. I wasn't going to race, partly because I thought he would whoop me and partly because I wasn't in the mood. I look over, and his ***** of a girlfriend is laughing and pointing, and the punk is revving the engine (loud pipes on the V8) and lurching. Well, enough is enough.

I get into my regular drag racing set up, and as the light turns green we punch it at the same time. Beleive it or not, I lag behinf for 2 seconds and then blow by him and keep gaining strong until 65-70mph when I shut down. He was racing the whole time as I had the windows down and heard his pipes roar with the acceleration.

He tucked in behind and took the very next right.

Best race to date. :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Good Kill dude, he was obviously all bark
and no bite!!

A friend of mine owns one of those Trucks and he said he wouldnt race me cos he knows he will loose due to those Trucks been torque makers and not ment really to race... but I must admit it sounds nice! :)

Good show dude!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
a quality kill.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Yeah good one, I once raced a Silverado, kicked its ass, it was a good kill forsure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts