• 300M Mirrors

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
RB1 easily. Best thing I ever added on. You'll be amazed that you went so long without one. I didn't even need it as I am great with directions. But I bought it for the wife.

Now I'm the one who would never want to go without it.

Reactions: kcarlos2000

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
ES bumper and fogs and HID will be more noticable... and make your car cooler at night.... the RB1 is just for you to notice, and the 20's ...well no offense dready BUT i never liked 20's and the mirrors are a nice touch, but BORING!

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all of the input so far.

I want the RB1 for the reasons that you guys have mentioned and also like the reasons for the ES bumper that JD stated. Although I have to disagree with JD about the 20's especially Dready's and even look at how good they look on Avenger Silver masterpiece.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Thanks for all of the input so far.

I want the RB1 for the reasons that you guys have mentioned and also like the reasons for the ES bumper that JD stated. Although I have to disagree with JD about the 20's especially Dready's and even look at how good they look on Avenger Silver masterpiece.
Sorry, i didnt clarify... lol, dont like BEACAUSE....LOWER gas mileage! MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE TIRES! AND they need to be replaced MORE frequently. OH and they slow you down too... lol, I think the last reason was enough for me ;)

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bling Bling

r0meo021 said:
DONT GET CHROME! lol, silver looks better on a silver car! do you have an intake yet?
Come on now! I agree the Silver looks better but the Bling of the Chrome just can not be matched. Maybe Chrome and Black like the wheels you had. Of course I have a K&N Intake. You didn't know that. Got it from Dmondeac last summer.

Thanks for the input Ltrain. Looks like the RB1 is everyone's favorite mod so far, so everyone must think my 16's look okay.......yeah right!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
When I look at Intrepids to size them up, I look for the ES cover. That is biggest cue that you have something special. When I see the SE cover, I think "Ohh that's just an SE" and don't give it a second thought. So all those mods are passed over.

Unless you want the sound from an aftermarket exhaust, I wouldn't spend the money unless you have 3+ liters.

A phrase from that recent thread about not modding your car - rubber and air weigh a lot less than aluminum.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Badasstrep - yeah that RB1 would be a sweet addition.

IntrepidBusIV and Klinton Travis Wheeler finally some members saying yes to the wheels upgrade.

Although Klinton I would have to wait and see how the ride looks before lowering it as I have a few problems with some areas in town with it scraping now and that is the main reason that a BODY KIT is not one of the choices. Although I want one it is just not feasible with all the crap on the road, the garage at work and some of my friends driveways.

Thanks for the comments Unreal.

Scott I do the same thing whenever I see a Trep but I would be sort of cheating with the ES bumper but then no one would no unless they wanted to race - which by the way I never do.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
If you want to look good to the outside world (well, to yourself too!), I would say the es bumper. Little somethin' special for the car (although they seem to be becoming more commonplace lately).

If you're into creature comforts and a little of the "gadget factor", I guess the rb1.

If you want "bling", well....... I guess the big wheels and lighted mirrors.

I'm kinda lucky though, mines an ES, so the bumper issue is already taken care of, I've got the non lighted (as I prefer) heated 300m mirrors (thanks TFC), and I'm working on a carputer (100 gigs of storage, gps, rear veiwing night vision camera, dolby7.1, ODB II monitoring, MP3, DVD, etc) with a molded in 7" touchscreen monitor in the dash! Coming along nicely so far I might add. Just waiting for the bezel to arrive to start working out the install.

Be honest with yourself and where YOU wnat ot go with it and you won't be dissapointed.

Ah, hell! just do it all. What good's an empty credit card anyhow?

:frenzy:

Cheers

BJ:anon:

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Carputer.......I am intrigued

Great White said:
I'm working on a carputer (100 gigs of storage, gps, rear veiwing night vision camera, dolby7.1, ODB II monitoring, MP3, DVD, etc) with a molded in 7" touchscreen monitor in the dash! Coming along nicely so far I might add. Just waiting for the bezel to arrive to start working out the install.
Sounds interesting might want to piggyback on all your hard work...... :dance2: :dance2:

Actually I am thinking now that I might be able to do two of the four so I am thing the ES Bumper and maybe RB1 then just getting some ES wheels (hey 01Intrepid when you going to upgrade?....LOL)

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Sounds interesting might want to piggyback on all your hard work...... :dance2: :dance2:
No problem friend! Plenty of room on this leaky boat for one more!

Check out http://mp3car.com/ , go to the community forms and click on "show off your project" if you want to check out some righteous systems. Be careful though, it can be increadably addictive!

There's someone here on DInet that has one installed in dash already. Just search for "intrepid" on thieir forums and you'll find his cinamon glaze (?) intrepid. A good effort, but I'm going for something more "factory" in the looks department.

Cheers

BJ:anon:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Addictive!!!!!! You think?? I got the bug years ago. After a while, you will spend some time just redoing the mods you did earlier. I just had to rplace my front camera. (Billet styles do not last as long Vibration throws the inner lens optics off). ) I had to reorder a IR light for it also (rocks) Had about 150' range. I do like the Nav systems the best (make you know more about the town then most locals). I haven't gone the 7.1 system yet (still 5.1). Good luck on your choice.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
What is going on with the rim situation. You were getting some new ones, they didn't fit or something. You were getting some more and what happened? You have some M rims now?

Someone was selling their RT rims or something just recently, and some ES ones as well were up I think. FWIW I won't go any larger than 18"s

1 - 20 of 50 Posts