DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Next mod

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help in deciding what the next mod should be. Got three in my mind right now, RB1, Window tint or 300M seats (front only). What do you guys think.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
dont do tint untill the summer..it will help the tint cure better when its hot

Reactions: Unreal

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imadreadhead said:
dont do tint untill the summer..it will help the tint cure better when its hot
Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Tint is too cliche. New seats sound like a cool idea. I don't know much about the RB1 but I guess its a nav unit along with the stereo, so that would also be a cool mod.. Hmmm....... I'll have to vote RB1.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
as much as i love a LH with tint i'm gonna have to go with Imadreadhead on this, i got mine done in jan. of last year and had to have them redo it in may(free of charge) cause it didnt cure right. i vote seats.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gazetowardthesky said:
why not the rear seats?
I already have leather and they are in pretty decent shape. I was going with just the front ones to be able to take advantage of the heat/memory fuctions of the 300M seats.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, I guess the tint idea is going to the back burner.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I would say RB1 for sure...if you already have leather....i say the 300 seats can wait....

I would rather have an Nav system before leather seats..expeacially if the nav in an in dash unit!!!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
You should have tint to protect that leather, either the old or the new, but you do want to wait for the heat. It will keep the interior looking much newer, much longer by blocking UV.

I'd say RB1 is really an option if you really need navigation all the time. Otherwise you could do a lot better for a head unit with that kind of cash.

·
Registered
684 Posts
This is sooooo easy to choose.

TINT! For every car I have owned, a tint job is done within days of getting the car. I would never go around without a nice tint. I'm not sure what bad experiences others may have had, but twice I've had tints done in the winter(the Trep was done in Feb) and had no problems. The quality of the installer makes the difference. And finally, there is NO tint law in Ontario. Get it done now, 5% all around, before the legislature passes a tint law.

Plus, for your 3 choices, you could do the tint and front seats for the price of the RB1.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all for your feedback. I would've gotten the windows tinted earlier but I had switched my job (transfer) around the same time I got the trep so have been a little busy.
I think I'm leaning more towards the RB1 right now since I already have leather and M seats can wait.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
it would look damn good with some tinted windows

·
Banned
972 Posts
The nice thing about the RB1 is how it works with the Mopar Ipod Integration kit. I loved my RB1, but once I combined it with that kit, it came to life.

I suppose I should vote the way I did it, I had leather just like you and went for 300m leather first, then the RB1, and I am planning on tint this summer.

However, so far my favorite of the 3 would have to be the RB1, so that is my final answer ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts