DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next stop for the NHRA sport compact series will be at South Florida NHRA Sport Compact Nationals Moroso Motorsports Park W. Palm Beach, Fla. Anybody here planning on going?

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Dude, seriously. This is not a DodgeIntrepid.net meet, so it doesn't go in this forum. Why is this so hard for you to figure out? Post it in auto industry or in the NASCAR section, even though its Drag Racing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
take it easy

I very well know what this forum is about. I just think cars are cars and if anybody like cars it dosen't matter what car or style or engine it is. Bottom line they all have engines, just different ways of using them. Sorry man just my opinion.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
rpm said:
I very well know what this forum is about. I just think cars are cars and if anybody like cars it dosen't matter what car or style or engine it is. Bottom line they all have engines, just different ways of using them. Sorry man just my opinion.
Were you the special kid in school?

You misunderstood me. I said that the Meets and Events forum is for DodgeIntrepid.net meets, not for you to tell people where the Sport Compact series is going. I and nobody else have an issue with you posting that stuff, just put it in the right goddamn forum. There is a forum called Auto Industry under the Off-Topic portion that this fits in MUCH better, then there is also the NASCAR chat that this could be put in, even though its not NASCAR. Stop thinking I am attacking your choice of car, and post **** where it belongs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts