DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
i need to get ahold of them and tell them to make a concorde and lhs category that is close to the treps cuz they were lost with where to put us

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
NoLedge said:
i need to get ahold of them and tell them to make a concorde and lhs category that is close to the treps cuz they were lost with where to put us
go there web site and you can email them

www.carsatcarlisle.com

·
Registered
740 Posts
I will be handling the hotel, dinner, and anything pat doesnt want to do next year ..despite the only small incident at the hotel we will probally use that one again..our spot was the best spot i have ever had at a hotel.....

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
How much should I start saving up for next year. I will have my direct deposit put a little bit away each payday so that I(read my wife) don't notice it.

What $300 ? Of course I am excluding gas.

BTW how much did gas cost everyone to get there and back ? Is the AutoTrain a viable option? I already put too much mileage on the car now.

·
Registered
740 Posts
All this talk already ..those who were there...TALK all you want ..those who pussed out whatever the reason...i really dont wanna hear what your going to do next year...tell me when you get there ..otherwise ..shut it...

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
mobbdeep said:
All this talk already ..those who were there...TALK all you want ..those who pussed out whatever the reason...i really dont wanna hear what your going to do next year...tell me when you get there ..otherwise ..shut it...
If you didn't have such a hot car and cool avatar, I'd tell you to BITE ME. But all I will say is "Yes Sir"

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
How much should I start saving up for next year. I will have my direct deposit put a little bit away each payday so that I(read my wife) don't notice it.

What $300 ? Of course I am excluding gas.

BTW how much did gas cost everyone to get there and back ? Is the AutoTrain a viable option? I already put too much mileage on the car now.
Psshh...

Mileage...thats funny. We averaged 28 mpg over the whole trip (29 up, 27 back)...so at 2.33 a gallon (high average), and spent almost $200 on gas.
Here's the total miles put on my car during the trip.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
340duster said:
Psshh...

Mileage...thats funny. We averaged 28 mpg over the whole trip (29 up, 27 back)...so at 2.33 a gallon (high average), and spent almost $200 on gas.
Here's the total miles put on my car during the trip.

Owww 2300 miles. I still haven't busted my warranty cherry yet.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I spent about $200 (Excluding gas). And still had plenty of $ left over.
Yes Kenny I agree about the rooms! Excellent location!
Next year... I'm getting a room all by myself. I needed a bed this year because of my bad back...

1 - 20 of 96 Posts