DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would make an official sig like I have for my other cars. I bought this car on Friday, its a 2002 Chrysler 300M with 72,000 miles on her. She is a salvage car but the guy bought it when it was in the salavge state and fixed it up and owned it for 4 years. The car is going to get the tranny rebuilt due to the P0700 code I got and thats what the tranny guy said. (When the car/tranny is hot and you go to stop sometimes it will throw it self into limp mode/safe mode and not go above 2nd gear.) This car is far from perfect but it was 4000 for her. They wanted 7000 but got them down to 6000 then discovered the tranny problem and they dropped down 2 more thousand for the tranny to get rebuilt. Its not the color I really wanted but the wife loves the color! Anyways on to the pictures, the roads here are already covered in dirt/sand because it snowed good the other day and this car does dirty pretty fast and it shows it lol. Prolly didnt help I washed it and then drove on a dirt road.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Phil, I'm not going to lie. I have seen a few 300M's in person and not really sure what mods there really are for these beast. I'm going to look around and see what I can come up with. Got any ideas?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The dealership guy told me to use scratch pad to clean the rims. What should I use?

·
Registered
587 Posts
That's looks really nice. Once I got my 300 I've ordered the blue LEDs for the courtesy lights and purple for the switches and devices. Others I have planned are; gettin a spoiler, remote starter/alarm (most important with winter here), window vents, window tint, and key ring light mod. These are just what's on the board for Carlisle.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
If those are chrome rims, use Meguir's Hot Rims. They look freakin amazing when your done and you just spray it and wash it off. I've heard that using chrome polish isn't all that great because it takes off some of the chrome.

I really love that interior! I would finish off with the chrome switches if it was mine.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
If those are chrome rims, use Meguir's Hot Rims. They look freakin amazing when your done and you just spray it and wash it off. I've heard that using chrome polish isn't all that great because it takes off some of the chrome.

I really love that interior! I would finish off with the chrome switches if it was mine.
I would deff start off with milder than something harsh like a scratch pad. I use chrome polish lightly at the start of the year. If your gentle with it it removes junk without damage. It depends what is on the chrome.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Nice addition to the LH family Nick. If you wanna do a super mod, start with the pcm ( remember to get the skim and key too though).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts