DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I followed this guy just to take a picture of his Monte Carlo. Fell in love with it on the spot. Nice rims too. The pic isn't the greatest as it was on my cell phone cam but it did the job. Pulled up to the guy and gave him his props and snapped the phote when he left to go play some golf. :) He is definately not 70% tint on his front windows but in this area they don't care about tickets (DAMN MILLIONAIRES!).

Nice Ride Here!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Not a fan of spinners, or any wheel of that general style (dubs, I guess). Still, the black with that dark of a tint looks pretty sweet.

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No spinners there, those were some sick a$$ rims. I felt so stupid jocking that guys car and he so loved it with his buddy. The sad part is it was an open road for a race and my car would have got killed since she is having some issues. Any other day if she wasn't having issues... I probably still would have been wooped! LOL

·
Banned
439 Posts
Are those 5 spoke or 4 spoke rims? it's hard to tell... I like it..., I don't know many millionaires who would spring for a monte carlo though lol

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They were 4 spokes. I'm just hating, they aren't really multi millionaires. They are broke up to their eye balls with million dollar homes and a mortgage of about $2800/month. Now that I practically live on this site, all I do is notice cars ;)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
haha...DI Addict.. that's great.. Mind if i put that on my signature too? lol

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Wait until he starts having quality issues with it. Ours has been in the shop now numerous times for stupid crap.

·
Registered
152 Posts
its tight....but those cars are weak....gm hasn't put out a car that is worth crap for awhile...the rear-end looks like ****! now, I hear that there is going to be a rwd monte carlo with a 5.3 liter v-8 for next year, that would be sweet. I think I could get over the crap back end for that...or at least but a 4.3 liter from the s-10 into it or something...cuz those cars are weak, even supercharged...240 hp supercharged like the grand prix's....not too threatening....cheap interior also!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
intrepidrtman said:
its tight....but those cars are weak....gm hasn't put out a car that is worth crap for awhile...the rear-end looks like ****! now, I hear that there is going to be a rwd monte carlo with a 5.3 liter v-8 for next year, that would be sweet. I think I could get over the crap back end for that...or at least but a 4.3 liter from the s-10 into it or something...cuz those cars are weak, even supercharged...240 hp supercharged like the grand prix's....not too threatening....cheap interior also!!!!!!
V-8 FWD for the SS.....

·
Registered
686 Posts
Ick....wait...let me take a closer look......oh, double ick!

·
Registered
866 Posts
At least the car being black, with the very dark tint hides the lines of that absolutely hiddeous rear 1/4 window/C-pillar area. The profile of the car itself isn't so bad. It's all the details that they screwed the pooch on with that car, like the tail lights and headlights.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Nice

Archael said:
haha...DI Addict.. that's great.. Mind if i put that on my signature too? lol
Hello my name is Keith and I am a DI Addict.

Nice find I bet it was not hard to get him to stop and talk to you and/or get the picture. Never seems to be as easy to get a woman to do the same I wonder why....LOL

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm going to get all my windows tinted 5% as soon as I get the cash. My buddy had a friend do his, and only charged him $100. His friend workes at a tint shop, so it looks awesome!

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
intrepidrtman said:
Yet that weak 240 HP blown engine will rip you car a new one.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
intrepidrtman said:
...cuz those cars are weak, even supercharged...240 hp supercharged like the grand prix's....not too threatening....cheap interior also!!!!!!
The 12 sec. stock cam L67 Monte I rode in the other day wasn't too weak... Interior looked pretty nice too!

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Please feel free to use my D.I Addict in your sig, I thought of it since I am here every night from the second I get home until midnight. I don't know if that's sad, cool, or simply means I have no life. Ok it's all of the above ;) I kinda followed the guy to get the car pic and then stuck up the conversation. I was so scared, but hey...it worked! The black tint all around made it look hella cool, seen a white one today with no tint and it was crap. Oh well, I'll definately stick with my red baby. :)

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
340duster said:
Yet that weak 240 HP blown engine will rip you car a new one.
That's what I was thinking.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I don't like the wheels, rest is nice.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts