DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was watching ep of smallville with the wifey and saw they had nice Charger R/T for police cars! looked sweet! I wouldnt mind being rolled to the station in those! lol

·
Registered
397 Posts
Jim Brass has a sharp black Charger R/T on CSI Vegas. Everyone else drives Yukon Denalis, though.

They use Chargers on NCIS too, but they're blue and they're usually really dirty. They had Intrepids the first season, Stratuses the second and third, and Chargers since then.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jim Brass has a sharp black Charger R/T on CSI Vegas. Everyone else drives Yukon Denalis, though.

They use Chargers on NCIS too, but they're blue and they're usually really dirty. They had Intrepids the first season, Stratuses the second and third, and Chargers since then.

check out my thread of ncis and the blue trep in the whatever section
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/t169002/ LINK

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
i got a chance to test drive one of those at work before. (i think it had a TPMS issue) it was a awesome ride. obviouslly i didnt speed or do anything stupid though, just made seriously think about quitting working on cars and go be a cop:wink:lol, the facial expressions some cops get must be priceless when there drivin those! lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
i got a chance to test drive one of those at work before. (i think it had a TPMS issue) it was a awesome ride. obviouslly i didnt speed or do anything stupid though, just made seriously think about quitting working on cars and go be a cop:wink:lol, the facial expressions some cops get must be priceless when there drivin those! lol
I worked at a Dodge dealership in late '97 when the first 2nd gen Intrepids first came out. I remember the looks I got driving those..."what the hell is that?" lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts