DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was so nice out.. i had to take advantage of it. I washed the car yesterday but you cant tell, i was down here the night before and the place is flooded to get to the parkinglots, so ive been throught them atleast 3 times before this pic, then driving around=roadgrim.. anyway please comment

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Hey looks like mine! Car looks good man. I really like that blue. I wish I had my camera so I could really show off my Inferno Red 'Trep.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
The pic of the back is kinda crappy. I'd really like to see the tails better because I bet they fit your whole "police interceptor" look great. Other than that, nice lookin Trep!

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Looks good. You need the same think I needed when I put headlight covers on though, tinted plate cover, our plates are just too damn white

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pic of the back is kinda crappy. I'd really like to see the tails better because I bet they fit your whole "police interceptor" look great. Other than that, nice lookin Trep!
ill get a better one today... goin cruisin again
Looks good. You need the same think I needed when I put headlight covers on though, tinted plate cover, our plates are just too damn white
i cant find the dam flate ones anymore.. only curved... but ya i wanna get them... just kinda broke and worried bout this engine. If i make the meet i shall pick them up down there or on the way or something... deal?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts