DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually dont have much against the rain, but this time around its holding up the process of me doing these taillights. . .

So in the meantime Ive figured a way to tape out letters so they will shine thru more when i brake or when the lights are on. . . but im having issues with what to say on it, and on where to put it, the reverse light is too small, so Im in between the turn signal and the brakelight. . .

I like the SRT theme im workin on but i dont wanna go overboard with it, I was thinkin of puttin EAGLE on one and VISION on the other. . . But while im waitin on the rain to quit, Im open to suggestions and ideas. . .

Ive read all of the posts on niteshade and ive got a good idea on how to do it, but if anyone has any special tricks not posted here please lemme know. . .

Also read up on the clay bar used on paint. . . will that work better for gettin a shine on these tails or should i stick with compound. . . just curious

I know this is off the topic but Im pretty sure the fenders for intrepids arent interchangable with vision/concorde fenders, anyone experimented with this?(I hope im wrong, like the intrepid fenders better, they bump out at the wheel well, more muscular. . .)

Thanks again. . . will post more pics after it gets done. . .

·
Registered
224 Posts
I usually dont have much against the rain, but this time around its holding up the process of me doing these taillights. . .

So in the meantime Ive figured a way to tape out letters so they will shine thru more when i brake or when the lights are on. . . but im having issues with what to say on it, and on where to put it, the reverse light is too small, so Im in between the turn signal and the brakelight. . .

I like the SRT theme im workin on but i dont wanna go overboard with it, I was thinkin of puttin EAGLE on one and VISION on the other. . . But while im waitin on the rain to quit, Im open to suggestions and ideas. . .

Ive read all of the posts on niteshade and ive got a good idea on how to do it, but if anyone has any special tricks not posted here please lemme know. . .

Also read up on the clay bar used on paint. . . will that work better for gettin a shine on these tails or should i stick with compound. . . just curious

I know this is off the topic but Im pretty sure the fenders for intrepids arent interchangable with vision/concorde fenders, anyone experimented with this?(I hope im wrong, like the intrepid fenders better, they bump out at the wheel well, more muscular. . .)

Thanks again. . . will post more pics after it gets done. . .
Just make sure you sand off the small lettering on the tails before applying Night Shade. otherwise the coating will pool around it. and take your time, if you mess up paint thinner will take it all off and start over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts