DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
great now i got to get pics of my turbo's............

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Lazy....

Well then, hurry up and stop postwhoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Um, are you sure that is a T4? I could be wrong but to me it looks like a 16G or a T25. Most T4's also don't have a internal wastegate.

·
Registered
225 Posts
more pics please.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Hmm... thats not a T4. Looks more like the turbos used on the 2.5 mopar 4 bangers. Could be a turbo off of an MKIII supra. I think they used a TO4e or h, not sure.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FunkRider said:
Hmm... thats not a T4. Looks more like the turbos used on the 2.5 mopar 4 bangers. Could be a turbo off of an MKIII supra. I think they used a TO4e or h, not sure.
the part #
and serial # on the turbo are what i posted above.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
When doing some research, someone who has turbo'd his dodge minivan refers to the TE04H as a 13c.

There's also a link of google.ca to some guy's suzuki swift. He mentions the 13c TE04H is from a 2.2 litre front wheel drive chrysler (minivan?)

Also, try reading up on this articlehttp://www.badassperformance.com/mtech/turbotech.html
It goes to explain that it was the smallest turbo used on the mighty 2.2 and 2.5 Chrysler engines. I'm no turbo expert by far, and im not sure how much boost you're looking to run on. But I hope it helps. :)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
There were turbo's on the 2.2 and 2.5 engine from 1984 to 1993 on shadows/spirit/minivan you can get alot of info on turbo cars at: www.thedodgegarage.com there is a section called "turbo database". You will be able to get info on all models of turbo used in each year production.

Nightravin13: We are waiting to hear from your turbo experience!

·
Registered
257 Posts
hey ravin what color was your car originally? I see that you have a tan interior I thought they made the blacks with a gray...? and most of the whites/reds/green with the tan?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
that mitsu turbo was infamous for its very restrictive exhaust passages, and tho it spooled very quickly on the small turbo fours and still would on a larger engine, i think it will be TERRIBLY inefficient on this engine because of the exhaust restriction.

BUT! better to have small turbo than no turbo at all, i say.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts