DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
that's like so 13 or 14 months ago. **** I was racin with P3 a few times.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
hey, i play that game nitto1320, its a great game, u can find me in the new players room my nitto1320 user name is hogan_06, i get on nitto1320 everyday, if u get goin with this game, find me and i will hook u up with some money and maybe even a premuim. I'm also good friends with 3 mods so if u ever get in trouble tell me and i will get u outta it :)

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
ok so i got re-addicted. my civic's totally built, and now i'm saving up. i think i want the challenger R/T. i was gunnin for the charger, but the challenger weighs less. Unfortunately, i only have $15,000 saved up, need 25k more :)

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOUD98ES said:
ok so i got re-addicted. my civic's totally built, and now i'm saving up. i think i want the challenger R/T. i was gunnin for the charger, but the challenger weighs less. Unfortunately, i only have $15,000 saved up, need 25k more :)
well hogan hooked me up so i can hook u up join DI_Net

·
Registered
589 Posts
game doesnt seem to wanna work for me the wait its supposed to... like uh... car wont go for instance

·
Registered
589 Posts
pulling 9.8 second drags in a Civic o_O; seems... a bit unreal

·
Registered
589 Posts
my civic is worth 18k... if only i could sell it I would be able to get something better -.-

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Trytic said:
pulling 9.8 second drags in a Civic o_O; seems... a bit unreal

my civic pulls 8.4's if i hit a good reaction time.

·
Registered
589 Posts
what do you have in your Civic? with NOS im only pulling 9.267s with .523 reaction time.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Trytic said:
what do you have in your Civic? with NOS im only pulling 9.267s with .523 reaction time.

I run a 200 shot of NOS, along with my supercharger, and every single available upgrade for everything.

Vegas, wanna hook me up with enough cash to pick up a Ram? I'm gonna sell my SRT-4 and use that cash to laod up the Ram :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
same here if you can spare it... if not id be happy with the cash to help me get a SRT4 and go from there o_O

and i must be missing some upgrades for my civic... im also running the 200 shot nitrous with supercharger... hmm.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok you both now have 50gs for the ram. umm later on you guys wanna help get some of this money back so we can start racing people. loud the reason why i foul is cuz its usualy the first race i do when i start nito up and it lags ill send u another race

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Vegas Trep 00 said:
ok you both now have 50gs for the ram. umm later on you guys wanna help get some of this money back so we can start racing people. loud the reason why i foul is cuz its usualy the first race i do when i start nito up and it lags ill send u another race
I'll try and get 10 or 20g's back in there tonight.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts