DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I wanted to adress a few questions, and i havent posted in a while...

1-I recently installed a set of these deep blue taylor 8mm ignition wires. I paired them with NGK v-power plugs. OMG does this baby perform like new!... anyway, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how i would aquire some color-matched paint?
I would be willing to go to home depot or something and have them mix me some [i wonder if they can do spray paint like that]
but you usually have to have a sample! I was thinking, whould it hurt any to take an EXTREMELY thin and small sliver of the housing off with a razor? is this a totally stupid idea?... any other suggestions [I really dont wanna have to take a whole wire out, its a Royal PAIN IN THE ARSE to do it w/o removing the intake plenum.

ahh, ok, on to the other thing-
I have a few electrical problems. one is that my driver side rear door doesnt make the interior lights come on when opeaned. Who knows how to fix this?
second is that my trunk light is broke. It hasnt worked since i got it, i jus never got around to fixing it. It may very well be just the bulb. How much is a replacement bulb, and how hard is it to replace. I could probably figure this one out for myself, but im lazy :D If it isnt the bulb, what could it be?

thanx for reading my long post - josh

·
Registered
436 Posts
For your spark plug question, just remove the left front wire (as your looking from the front of the car), that one doesn't go under the plenum. If you are going to take a chunk, take it from the bottom of one of the spark plug boots.

The lights, on the door i bleive there is a spring loaded switch that activates the interior lights. That may be bad or have a poor connection. Not sure if you can take them out or not.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The same thing happened to my drivers door, you can just unscrew the switch, its pretty easy. I switched it out for the one on the back seat drivers side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts