DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my friend and i were goign to the mall last night he decides hay i dont want the rest of my huge ass coke i bought(half full still) so he throws it out the window well it hits the top part of the car and falls back in ALL OVER MY BEUTIFULL BACK SEAT
ive only been able to use the thing once and its ruined now............its now half black and half tan and this is a 94 3.3 es with all the options but automatic butt whipers
...........................he owens a ricer to so that made me even mad when he said its just an intrepid,.............tear........tear........anyone know how to get stained coke off a back seat and the x-mas dance is coming up to with my birthday on the same night....(get my drift)well if anyone knows how the best way to get coke off emil me post here throw something at me just as long as I can get it cleaned up soon....

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I know exactly how to clean it. Two simple steps.

1. Take the car to a professional detailer. The more expensive the better.

2. Send your asshole "friend" the bill.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will it work if i rent one of those wetvack things from a store?

·
Registered
523 Posts
You might want to try Resolve carpet cleaner and a powerful wet/dry vac! Get the spray, not the foam, and follow the instructions. The key is to use liberal amonts of water. Not so much as to permanently soak the interior, but enough so you flush all the crap out of your upholstery.

Don't use a scrub brush if the upholstery material is not textured. Use a terry cloth rag. The smooth material on some interiors will pill if you use a brush.

If it is textured, you can use a scrubby.

But I still like proposal # 1 better.

;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nnot my fault its my friends

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i'd grab him by the nape of the neck and dangle him over my back seat until he cleaned it up...or they can eat dirt :D

but thats just me ... no way is someone gonna spill anyting in my interior and then go away without cleaning it up, to my satisfaction.

maybe you ought to go up to his car and kick the door in and say "but it's only a (insert rice car type here)".

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
hehe, this reminds me of a funny story. i had my company's ram for the day and i hadn't eaten lunch so i stopped in and got a slurpee while on my way back from a delivery. at a light i picked it out of the cupholder and the bottom fell out and red got all over the gray interior, seat, floor, everywhere. i got some resolve carpet cleaner in the aerosol can and yo ucan't even tell the spill was there. in fact my dad still has no clue, though when i brought the truck back he asked why it smelled like English leather. :) it takes some time and some serious elbow grease but resolve works as well as anyhting else.

in this case since it was your friend's fault though i'd have to agree with LHSer and joekd, take it to a pro and have him eat the bill.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i got tan in my intrepid :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by LHSer:
I know exactly how to clean it. Two simple steps.

1. Take the car to a professional detailer. The more expensive the better.

2. Send your asshole "friend" the bill.
Agreed. :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol yes tan interior is hard to keep clean
.................hes got an accord and i put a "princess" sticker on his bumper
HAHA
i may get one that says honk if ur gay to put on it damn accord ricer
thatll show him

1 - 14 of 14 Posts