DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 w/ 3.5L 107K. Left a meeting one night a couple of weeks ago and when I turned my lights on they didn't work. Parking lights are fine but headlights and fogs are out. Replaced one bulb no luck. Checked the fuses in the dash and under the hood they are ok. Changed the headlight switch in the dash and no change. Just checked multifunction switch in the steering column this morning and all continuity was fine as listed in the haynes manual. I have tried to look at the wiring coming out of the lights and it looks fine. Could the delay relay be bad and would it cause this. I don't know what to check next. Any help would be greatley appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump,

Any ideas. I am going to jumper the lights at the multifunction switch to try and rule out the switch.

Scott

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
you've checked for continuity, but have you checked for voltage? Start at the lights and work your way back. I.E. no voltage at light connector, check the input voltage to the multifunction switch, then check voltage coming to the fuse. May help you narrow it down some more.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
sounds more like the turn signal stoxck is shot, common problem espically if you drive with the fogs on al ot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts