Registered
510 Posts
Haha, Hell No! Kasey Kahne Rocks!

POLES 4
WINS 4
RANK 3
POINTS 2121
BEHIND -313

Rk +/- Driver Pts | Behind Starts | Wins | Top 5 | Top 10 | DNF | Laps Raced | Laps Led Earnings
1 -- Jimmie Johnson 2434 16 3 7 13 0 4876 330 $5,413,173

2 -- Matt Kenseth 2333 -101 16 2 9 10 1 4833 527 $3,384,649

3 -- Kasey Kahne 2121 -313 16 4 6 10 2 4587 368 $3,256,942

4 +1 Mark Martin 2113 -321 16 0 2 8 0 4801 259 $2,090,428

5 -1 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 2105 -329 16 1 5 7 1 4850 92 $2,628,073

6 +1 Jeff Burton 2034 -400 16 0 3 10 0 4779 90 $2,252,337

7 -1 Tony Stewart 2012 -422 16 1 7 8 3 4411 808 $3,291,486

8 +3 Jeff Gordon 1986 -448 16 1 5 7 3 4722 268 $2,844,528

9 +1 Greg Biffle 1967 -467 16 1 4 9 3 4406 846 $2,265,931

10 -2 Kevin Harvick 1945 -489 16 1 5 7 0 4830 297 $2,793,183

·
Registered
479 Posts
"Pretty Boy" JJ is losin' momentum, fadin' fast. :hafnha:

Kasey is the man! Of course he is from the great State of Washington, and just over the hill from my house. ( Well, a couple of hills actually....big hills.) :fies_06:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
lol I have to admit I'm a 38 fan (please don't kill me) so of course I'm stoked about him having a top ten. I wish you Kasey Kahne fans would take your damn crew cheif back, ESad was doing just fine without him lol.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Treppenwolf said:
"Pretty Boy" JJ is losin' momentum, fadin' fast. :hafnha:

Kasey is the man! Of course he is from the great State of Washington, and just over the hill from my house. ( Well, a couple of hills actually....big hills.) :fies_06:
Fading fast??!! C'mon...I know you can see the points as well as I can... And who is there at the top??!! :biggrin:

Yeah....I lived close to his (KK's) neck o' the woods when I was first married. My (now Ex) and i lived in Centralia for a year or so before we moved north for another year or so. Kind of an "ok" area...I preferred living up north a lot better though. I'd move up to Sequim if I had THE $$'s and a good enough reason! :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
In2Deep said:
Fading fast??!! C'mon...I know you can see the points as well as I can... And who is there at the top??!! :biggrin:

Yeah....I lived close to his (KK's) neck o' the woods when I was first married. My (now Ex) and i lived in Centralia for a year or so before we moved north for another year or so. Kind of an "ok" area...I preferred living up north a lot better though. I'd move up to Sequim if I had THE $$'s and a good enough reason! :)
O.K., O.K., maybe I exxagerated. Fadin' slow. Rumor has it that he'll be so slow for the next race that they're gonna have to change his number to 47. Just a rumor, can't verify. :cool:
Connections:
Where up North?
I worked out of Centralia 'bout a century ago. Was doin' construction for Weyerhaeuser at Pe-el. Been there? Blacktail country.
Flew in to Salt Lake City for a weekend to watch U of Utah host Air Force Academy in a Football game in '92 or '93. My son was a starting linebacker for the Falcons.
Sequim is growing so fast it would be hardly recognizable to you.

Well, good luck to Kasey in his quest to catch #47JJ for the championship! :grinno:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
In2Deep said:
Hmmmm.... Did everyone jump ship already?! :arrr:
Oh well...Nice top 10 for my buddy, and our points leader :biggrin:
Kahne is only 176 points away from 10Th place another few races like this week(31) will will get him out of the top ten.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Treppenwolf said:
O.K., O.K., maybe I exxagerated. Fadin' slow. Rumor has it that he'll be so slow for the next race that they're gonna have to change his number to 47. Just a rumor, can't verify. :cool:
Connections:
Where up North?
I worked out of Centralia 'bout a century ago. Was doin' construction for Weyerhaeuser at Pe-el. Been there? Blacktail country.
Flew in to Salt Lake City for a weekend to watch U of Utah host Air Force Academy in a Football game in '92 or '93. My son was a starting linebacker for the Falcons.
Sequim is growing so fast it would be hardly recognizable to you.

Well, good luck to Kasey in his quest to catch #47JJ for the championship! :grinno:
More like 47.5...which is still high enough to keep ahead of everyone else! :biggrin:

We moved to Centralia in 1988...moved again to Snohomish in 1989, then to Utah in 1990... Lots of moving, but sine we were just married, it was a pretty easy task since neither of us really owned much! lol! I kinda miss the area...especially out on the peninsula. My Ex's brother was a Park Ranger at Sequim Bay State Park. I miss all the crab we used to pull up in the bay, and all the Salmon and Steelhead we used to haul in! Oh...and all the clams we used to dig!! Good times!!! We had some friends that used to take us sailing every weekend (almost) during the summer out in the sound....I was really wanting to buy a sailboat, but we moved to Utah instead. Maybe one of these days when I get rich and famous, I can head back out that way. I love the "banana belt" area!! I remember Sequim as being a nice quiet little town...I guess it's filling in, huh? Bummer... :(

Ok...back to work for me... :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
In2Deep said:
More like 47.5...which is still high enough to keep ahead of everyone else! :biggrin:

We moved to Centralia in 1988...moved again to Snohomish in 1989, then to Utah in 1990... Lots of moving, but sine we were just married, it was a pretty easy task since neither of us really owned much! lol! I kinda miss the area...especially out on the peninsula. My Ex's brother was a Park Ranger at Sequim Bay State Park. I miss all the crab we used to pull up in the bay, and all the Salmon and Steelhead we used to haul in! Oh...and all the clams we used to dig!! Good times!!! We had some friends that used to take us sailing every weekend (almost) during the summer out in the sound....I was really wanting to buy a sailboat, but we moved to Utah instead. Maybe one of these days when I get rich and famous, I can head back out that way. I love the "banana belt" area!! I remember Sequim as being a nice quiet little town...I guess it's filling in, huh? Bummer... :(

Ok...back to work for me... :)
Such a small world!! I lived in Snohomish (Three Lakes Area) from 1977 to 1990. Then moved to Sequim. Still here. I even know a guy (Mike) that used to be the Park Ranger at Sequim Bay. He's raising Lavender now, the big craze.
Anyway, sorry for my hijack fellas....back to the subject.

May #47JJ lose a cylinder and never find it again....ever! :work:

·
Registered
510 Posts
adaptabl said:
Kahne is only 176 points away from 10Th place another few races like this week(31) will will get him out of the top ten.

haha, We'll see about that!

Mopar Dewd crosses fingers

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Treppenwolf said:
Such a small world!! I lived in Snohomish (Three Lakes Area) from 1977 to 1990. Then moved to Sequim. Still here. I even know a guy (Mike) that used to be the Park Ranger at Sequim Bay. He's raising Lavender now, the big craze.
Anyway, sorry for my hijack fellas....back to the subject.

May #47JJ lose a cylinder and never find it again....ever! :work:
LOL! It is a small world! Did/do you know Steve and Dawn Christensen? Steve is my ex's brother...the park ranger. They were there from around '89-97ish if I remember correctly.

Lavender??!!! Huh...who'da thunk...

Lose a cylinder? Nah..that's a Tony Stewart thing... :biggrin:

Oh...and it's my thread...hijack away! :)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
adaptabl said:
Keep dreaming, you have been saying this for weeks. When he was in 7th place. Now he is in 3rd place he is gettng better not worse. :tongue:

·
Registered
479 Posts
In2Deep said:
Bummer weekend for the 48 car. :(
Oh well....he's still at the top of the heap! :biggrin:
Well Glamorguy48 won't be at the top for long. Now that they're done with the silly curley-Q Sonoma and the boring 190 MPH traffic jam of last week, real NASCAR racing will resume once again. And when it does, JJ (Junior Joker) will fade like the sun at dusk! :eggface:

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Too bad JJ had to take out Bobby Labonte. Bobby had such a strong car and was headed for a top 5 finish. Nice to see Petty Enterprises picking up the pace especially since Labonte came along. JJ would have had another good finish too if he didn't lose control.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah...it was a bad deal all around. It sux when that stuff happens and you take other guys out in the process. One of those days that ya put behind ya and move forward.

I'm sure Wolfie is happy...the number was changed from 48 all the way down to 32 this weekend! lol! Good thing there is always next weekend. :biggrin:

·
Registered
479 Posts
In2Deep said:
I'm sure Wolfie is happy...the number was changed from 48 all the way down to 32 this weekend! lol! Good thing there is always next weekend. :biggrin:
Wolfie?? :boid: Hey, I'm just tryin' to be helpful. I'd hate to see you bet your entire share of Great Salt Lake on JJFlash (Jumpin' Jack) and lose it when Kahne passes him up in points. :rainfro:

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No worries Wolfie! (No offense meant) My bets are always covered! :biggrin: You think I'd actually put ALL my money on JJ just because he's my buddy?! LOL! I'm leveraged in a few different directions. I've even got money on Junior to be in the top-5 by seasons end! Don't get me wrong, I hope KK does well, but 2nd place will have to be good enough for him. :grinyes:

·
Registered
479 Posts
THOUGHT OF THE WEEK:

LOWES is only one tiny letter away from LOSES. This will be the week that #48HomeImprovement Chevy LOSES the points lead. It's eerie, unexplanable, and even a bit mystical, but it's NOT a coincidence!! :fun_71: :biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts