DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the 2002 model R/T the nice big DODGE R/T emblem is GONE. One R/T emblem will be on the right side of the trunk lid.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Geez, just like my 2000

I put the R/T above the 3.5L Magnum on the right side of the trunk. (moved the 3.5 down)

Does it say dodge or Chrysler at least on the door ?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing is on the doors. all emblems have been removed from all doors on the Intrepid,Concorde and 300M .

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: ottowrkr ]

·
Registered
973 Posts
WELL !!!!! ...... what does that say about those of us that add extra stickers? I have the 3.5 sticker above the R/T on the door, the R/T after the Intrepid on the trunk, and the little R/T on the rear door black area. To each his own, but DC just removed them.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Must be Deiter's cost saving plan!!! Penny pinching

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Hmmmm.....since I already removed all my door stickers, I wonder if people will think I have a newer Intrepid? :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm getting concerned that all businesses, (unfortunately, Dodge/Chrysler as well) are starting to care more about revenue percentages than the consumer. I'm starting to see it too clearly with Dodge, it scares me since I like their cars so.

·
Registered
407 Posts
The one thing I don't like about this is that the Intrepid ES and RT look the same (no offense to any of the ES guys pls) but you could tell an RT simply by looking at the badging on the door.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Originally posted by BK:
The one thing I don't like about this is that the Intrepid ES and RT look the same (no offense to any of the ES guys pls) but you could tell an RT simply by looking at the badging on the door.

Wouldn't it look more like the SE, not ES? No one said that the ES behind the window would be gone, just the stuff on the lower doors. Is this correct, otto?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry even the emblems on the rear doors are gone . Now all Intrepids have Dodge or Chrysler ,SE, ES and R/T plus the word Intrepid on the trunk lid. The trunk is now IMO to crowded with emblems. I like the old look .

·
Registered
217 Posts
I loved that only INTREPID was across the back...only car I know of that had no icon or name anywhere to be seen. I love the letters up on the door also..(altough my 2000 does not have it, but I my buy some letters) I see some people have removed the lettering, is this hard to do? What did you use to remove them? Wondering if I want to remove the dodge from the doors myself..

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
It's easy to remove the lettering...just peel them off (alot easier when it's warm) and get all the goop under the lettering off and maybe throw a coat of wax on afterwards...

I think it looks pretty clean.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hmmm sounds like back to the future...first generations had the engine badging on the the side...the ES had an 'ES' on the trunk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts