DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i was installing some pioneer 5 1/4 door speakers and before this i had sound but now i dont have anything my deck comes on but theres nothing out of any speakers, if i put the RCA's in the back of the deck (they are in my eq) the subs will play the music. anybody have any ideas?

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
did the old deck happen to say infinity on it? if so, hook up the power antenna wires

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st Gen Trep no factory amp/infinity deck or infinity sound system. im starting to think it might be the CD player if it can play the subs... power up... but not play the speakers.. I think what ill do is hook up a tweeter to it and see if it can put any sound through that.. if not then its most likely the cd player

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
could i amplify my speakers through my amp? and listen to them that way because i believe the amp in my deck is busted from the mistake i made yesterday

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was infact the CD player put a new pioneer in there today and it works even better... even the subs sound better or maybe its cause i havent heard music in my car for 3 days? lol who knows

1 - 5 of 5 Posts