DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my battery was dead today, I got a new battery after trying to charge the old one. Now my turn signals dont work?! I checked all the fuses, all seem good, and everything else on the multi switch work. Only things not working are the hazard lamp flashers and turn signals. I heard there was a fusible link or something on the pos. wire connecting to the turn signals, but Im not sure. Help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fixed it, that fusbile link was loose/corroded.

·
Registered
42 Posts
harrsig

i know this for sure because mine are doing the same thing
its under the dash but you have to turn up side down this what i did
you have try to follow my typeing inst good . i opend the driver door there are 3 screws to take off first where the trunk latch is move to the fire wall take the screws along the door jam3 boltz take them out the lower part along the inside of the door and there are 2 boltz under the emer brake
at the coner. take them two out.under the lower knee knee panel on the left side there a vent panel for the floor vent pull that down look up you will see a large black relay mounted across from the junction box and across from it is an empty mount & next to it that is the signal /hazz rely.the price for this is $17.00 @ napa i hope this was clear good luck

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I replaced that last summer, so i knew it was fine. The link by the battery was corroded and thats why they would not work, I cleaned it up and tightened it and now everythings good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts