DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!!

Just a 1999 Concorde a few months back and I've always had grudges against things being Stock.

Any good idea's for beginner mods

or good places to go for concorde accesories

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it has the 3.2L engine in it 105 000 km or about 65 000 Miles on it.

I've already got the plans for the system I'm putting in a complete JL Audio / Alpine setup in it. the system is going to cost about $3500

thats why I'm, look for some of the less expensive and easier mod at the moment

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
hey man i have the same car and same engine..look at my sig page and cardomain page..itll give you ideas

·
Registered
655 Posts
Imadreadhead, where did u get that intake tube at? I stuck mine with a tube from 95 civic lol, but urs look nicer, me want one lol

·
Registered
692 Posts
I've already got the plans for the system I'm putting in a complete JL Audio / Alpine setup in it. the system is going to cost about $3500
whew...i forgot that JL was soo expensive...guess thats what happens when u get car audio from chain stores like Tweeter, Best Buy and Circuit City. You can get a better system for cheaper if your looking to put some more money towards other mods.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NoLedge said:
whew...i forgot that JL was soo expensive...guess thats what happens when u get car audio from chain stores like Tweeter, Best Buy and Circuit City. You can get a better system for cheaper if your looking to put some more money towards other mods.....

Well the system is acually not coming from a chain store, I did compare with best buy and Future shop ( which is now owned by best buy ) and I'm looking a definate saving compared to there. I was thinking about going with something else like audiobahn or even Rockford fosgate but to be honest, I'm a big JL Audio fan.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't think you'd consider it a mod, but painting everything you can pry up or unscrew (within reason). The intake is good, the system is a good start also. Maybe some white head lights. Things like that. People love the chrome painted gauge bezel too, that's a good one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
chrome????

where can you find the chrome gauges????
I have a 98 corde
as far as system goes i have an alpine r 12" and it bangs. if i could afford another i might get one but one souinds good enough. all the headlights i have found have had blue to them and grills were replacements just add ons, If you guys find something differnet let me know.

·
Registered
72 Posts
They're not necessarily chrome gauges. It's the bezel. And you just take it out of the car and paint it, lol. If u need help lemme kno. I think u can do it for a 'corde.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts