DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Okay so I am fairly meticulous about my. My g/f says i have a problem. SO after 2 years of no ciggarette burns/ no ridiculous stains and in general keeping the interior clean, (which is hard being a smoker, dahs gets cleaned at least once a week along with all insides of windows.) the unthinkable happened.

It was friday. ON my lunch break I deacided to wahs ym car quick as it was nice out. and not a carwash either. IM talking bucket o soapy water and sponge. Cleaning it in sections. including the rims.

Running out of time quickly, I toweld dried her fast and hopped inw ith ym iced coffe and my cig. In my rush I reached up for the seatbelt 2 fast. anmd DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN.

my smoke touched the headliner. Didnt burn a hole in it but did melt some of the fuzz and leave a iregular shapped, discoloured (black) spot.

I was so pissed and whats worse is when IM driving i can see it in the top of my vision. ( im 6'4)

any idead on how to fix/ hide this. Ive been thinking a crayon or nail polish. anything that will hide it a bit and not be obvious. ne IDeas?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What? are you serious? lol

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
:biggrin:, NOOOO!,lol, just had to bust your ballz there!, lol, no matter what you , your still gonna know its there, and its gonna bother you, so I suggest re-doing the headliner with some nice leather/suede, ect... IMO!

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
ive been planning on doin mine for a long time now. just havent had the time. mines been beating by the florida sun and now its just falling aprt in sections. i rather have a burnt spot then how mine is.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ima try a couple things on a headliner in the yard before i go through all the trouble of a new headliner. either a crayon or nail polish just might do the trick. maybe even a sharpie :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts