1. Daytrepper (Dan), Raleigh, NC
2. FlyEagle93 - Durham, NC
3. Paratrepper (Glenn), Raleigh, NC
4. HazzardCountyKid, Concord, NC
5. DigitalManiak3k, Newton, NC

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Oh and I think I should be an honorary member since I'll now be heading down there twice a year. Once for Dans meets in Spring (gotta come up with a new name foor those) and then again for Captain Danlisle of the South in August.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey guys... I'm moving from Buffalo, NY to Fayetteville late April early May, Idk if I'll be there for meet... but definitely count me on in this area...
Wow, congrats Felix! Fayetteville is about an hour from my place. If your here by the 29th, stop by for the meet!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow, congrats Felix! Fayetteville is about an hour from my place. If your here by the 29th, stop by for the meet!
Cool Dan, good to know that you are close in case I need help with my M.... I dont know if I'll be there for the meeting date, but definitely if I am you can count me in for it.....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Finally made it to my new place in Fayyetteville NC...... 15 hrs and 2 1/2 gas tanks later... long %&^$ing drive.... and to top it all Ive been sick as a dog..... idk if it was the long drive behind the wheel or the temp change............ wife telling me thats for not letting her drive..... yeah whatever..... By the way I like the gas prices here....... from $4.15 for a gal. of regular in WNY to $3.75 for the same here in the area... guess my baby will be drinking mid grade and premium again...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Finally made it to my new place in Fayyetteville NC...... 15 hrs and 2 1/2 gas tanks later... long %&^$ing drive.... and to top it all Ive been sick as a dog..... idk if it was the long drive behind the wheel or the temp change............ wife telling me thats for not letting her drive..... yeah whatever..... By the way I like the gas prices here....... from $4.15 for a gal. of regular in WNY to $3.75 for the same here in the area... guess my baby will be drinking mid grade and premium again...
Well WOOT!!!!

Welcome to NC!

Only about an hour away from here!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yeah..... Hey Dan need to meet sometime so you can be our tour guide for places to pigout on those famous bbq places..... :smileyvault-newhere
Sure thing, lemme know when you would like to.

·
Registered
466 Posts
On another note, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for shops that do painting. I'm at the point where I'm considering a new paint job and was looking for someone who's reasonable and good. And it's difficult in Jacksonville to find that. Thanks.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
21 - 40 of 42 Posts