DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next weekend we'll be holding a mini-meet at my parents place (the usual place) in northwest Ohio.

As many of you know, I am relocating to North Carolina, I am officially moving down two weeks from today, so we'll call it the "movin out" meet.

As always, any and all are welcome, we'll start it at 3pm Saturday the 6th.

For those of you wondering about this years Danlisle meets, the first one will be around April 16th-18th, and will be in Ohio, same place as always. :biggrin:

See you there!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Yea....you can play the music from the Jefferson's tv show

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
You know to count me in....
Have to get a room at the KI, anyone want to share (a room)?

Shawn, you can have #509!!

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Why o why do I have to be in Chicago this weekend for work? Leaving Thursday have a flight back early sunday...to Columbus. I am looking at diverting the flight to either Toledo or Detroilet.....yes...you read right Michigan for this. It's turning to be mad expensive though...like pretty close to 400 and some change. I'm working on it...no promises though.

·
Registered
706 Posts
What's the address or city so I can mapquest and see distance.. depending on everything, i might make it. Will be great to see everyone again!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What's the address or city so I can mapquest and see distance.. depending on everything, i might make it. Will be great to see everyone again!
Its in Monclova, Ohio. Let me know if you decide to make it for sure, and I can PM the exact address.

For sure :biggrin::

1. Captainmorgan
2. Busymomma
3. Cokey
4. Dudley
5. Shadowvox6

·
Registered
186 Posts
Dan, congratulations!

I would love to come up, and Tom, would be happy to share a room with you...question right now is, will my last company screw me on my last pay? If they do, it will create some problems that might not make it feasible. If they don't, I believe I can do it. I'll know Monday.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
I will try my darndest to make it - would really like to congratulate you in person on the new gig! I've got some irons in the fire this week that I need get some closure on... so I can only guess I'm about a 85% for sure as of today. :biggrin:

·
Registered
706 Posts
7 hours for me. Prolly not gunna afford the gas $. Where in NC are you? probably same distance from where I live 42101.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts