DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not very photogenic but i figured since i got her a nice buff wax cleaning and all i would put my car up and to show what i have done.

02 intrepid s/e 57k
Bone stock when i bought the car only power windows and seats

Added Evic
18 inch rims
pioneer 860mp premier
6x9 kappas in the back
6.5 kappas component in front
sony explode 4 channel being changed to something high end
concord cluster if i remeber correctly as when i got it the car was not identifiable
LED to the dash and all interior lights
Irotors soon to come
body kit soon to come
springs soon to come
spoiler soon to come
HID Projectors are in the works as we speak
autoswitch added

I know the cars dirty in the first couple pics as 84 hours a week takes up alot of the week so here are before and after pictures of cleaning installed tweeters and such:

[/IMG]

Hope you all like it

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
dude that car is nice. I definetely like the brown interior too. Believe it or not, I don't see hardly any intrepids with the brown interior, all of them are black. Your engine is CLEAN Too. Love it. Good Job.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Nice work!! very clean.

what did you use on your engine, to clean it like that? or was it just some elbow grease and time?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a family member that does professional detailing in which he steamed cleaned the engine, carpeting and then 3 step buff wax polish for me for a case of beer and 60 bucks to cover the cost the pads and what not. took him 5 hours total to do it today

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
car looks incredible with those wheels man, really clean!!

i got those same logo caps... they've lasted me all winter and they've held up incredibly well, i got them on clearance at advance auto parts for like 3 bucks and i figured they'd eventually get pitted and crappy after one MA winter but they still look brand new

·
Registered
537 Posts
Very clean car...im guessing thats what ur tryin to get at with some of those pics...im scrollin thru and im like what is the point of some of these unless your a bad photographer ;)
Nice ride non the less tho!

Jay

O

·
0 Posts
Hey Code2, You think you could get me an appointment with your bud to clean my engine. Tell him I'll give him to cases o' beer

haha

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Dam Charles,

Your the man was not expecting that now i think charles need to make a video on how he does all this PS and supply us with a copy!

Villa you going to international? If so lemme know well talk about the cleaning. i know a few places that do a good job my cousin did it for me as he is being deployed to iraq for a third time nexted week so ill see if he can do yours

O

·
0 Posts
I'll be going to NS Ingleside, TX for my MN Rating. I leave the first week of June. My wife will be using the trep when I leave, hopefully there won't be more dents when I come back.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man its hard to keep tan clean to its like a full time job tho i wish i could get a sharper shine on the car i guese im gonna have to take tips from the pros that will be a international this week

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
well i have dirt all around me and the second i finish waxing the car theres dust all over it.
i use meguirs gold car wash and gold wax and gold leather cleaner and gold wax pads(the cloth squares. and meg tire shine.
so what ever part i clean i use meg and damn does it shine
o yea i wash my car once a week and i use meg wax to keep the oxygen in the headlights to keep from fading

1 - 15 of 15 Posts