DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's proof that even the riceboys have fun. One of my friends is a die-hard Acura owner (he just got a 2002 tl-s) who knows I love good race stories so he brought this one to my attention. I like to call this race story "What a dumb ass!!"
---------------------------------------

Look for cops b4 u try to race

I was on my way back home from K-mart. At a stop light and a BMW pulls up on my left side and he rev like no tomorrow and rolls down the window ask me "wanna run" and I look at his Bimmer (lowered & with some 18s).. he was like age 16-20 and his Bimmer wasn't a M3. I said "well yes" then roll my window back up and move it to SS then TCS off. After i did all those stuff I saw a cop pull behind him and he's still revin his Bimmer, I was gonna to tell him but the light turned green and he took off like nothing. The cop took off too.....light on and he got pulled over...

So look for cops around u b4 u race
-----------------------------

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Funny i saw the same thing last year a young kid in mustang a head of me at a stop light a red vette comes up next to him. They both nod to each other. The dumb kid doesn`t look back Coonrapids police car right behind him. the light turns green the kid lays about 20feet of rubber going side ways . The old man in the vette just sits there laughing like crazy. You guessed it the cop pulls the kid over. Me and vette go by laughing poor kid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts