DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think? I have a ton of pictures that I will post next week.

My LHS

Brett

·
Registered
530 Posts
That's pretty neat, first thing I thought when I saw it was that it looked like an Impala SS sorta with the all black and clean front grill. Oh the good Impala SS in the mid 90's with the v8, not the newer one.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Finally someone else with an LHS! I am no longer alone!

Welcome to the club. I look forward to sharing info with you.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Originally posted by 94IntrepidES:
That's pretty neat, first thing I thought when I saw it was that it looked like an Impala SS sorta with the all black and clean front grill. Oh the good Impala SS in the mid 90's with the v8, not the newer one.

thats what i thought too when i first saw it, I almost bought one of those SS's (heh) when i originally got my 1st intrepid.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Yeah, the old Impala SS are beautiful cars....funny how they were derived from such an ugly car (the Caprice)

Funny what some black paint , big tires and some lowering springs do for a car. (not to mention a beefy ass engine!)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all of the compliments. I have made a lot of modifications since that picture was taken. When I return from Chryslers at Carlisle I will post pics from the event so you can see what it looks like now. As for the Impala SS comments, I must hear that once a day so I got custom license plates.....LHSS. Talk to you guys soon.

Brett

1 - 12 of 12 Posts