DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving my drummer's '89 pontiac bonneville [a.k.a Panzerwagen], my buddy in his 94 probe GT gives his motor a few quick revs...drummer gives me a nod from the pass seat, its OK to race his car...i do a 'tiny' brakestand (no tach, so maybe 1.2k...) anyway, light turns, we both launch, and the panzer had him all the way to 60 when we shut em down!!! im impressed, (since my buddy does know how to shift that car, and i could hear it cranking over...but the nose never passed the front tire!!!!)now i wanna race my baby doll against th' panzer, see who'll dominate the tank realm!

...sooo weve set the date, were going to make it official,...gonna try n' get a run at the dragway! Panzer Vs. Baby Doll,

he's already in the process of modding his car for the first time, ...this is gonna be rich! i want to post pics, maybe a vid, cause its prob gonna be funny as all hell! im worried, thou...his 3.8 probably has a real aftermarket for it! not liike the 3.5..... :eek: :mad: :( this run is gonna be funnier than watching old people ..........uh, .....try to make little peoplle ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
prob gonna be the last great ride of the ol trep thou...i may try n' trade her in on a new 4.7 reg cab dakota this december. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts