DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My husky just had puppies :bouncgrin
I have 8 of them, 4 boys and 4 girls but one of the black and white boys is not for sale. Three of them are black and white, 5 are red and white. They were born on 4-4-06 and will be ready to go around May 30, 2006. They wont have their eyes open for another week or so and soon as I know there eye colors I will post them. The father is 100% AKC registered Siberian Husky, the mother is 100% Siberian Husky but I dont have papers on her. The puppies are 100% husky but cannot be registered. I am willing to let them go for $200 each (I paid $400 for the father) but I won't ship them (the cost and hassel would make it not worth it). I live near Charlotte, NC and I would be possibly willing to deliver them if its not that far away. If you're interested please reply or pm me.
Thanks, Jamie

Reactions: Code2medic

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Code2medic said:
I am willing to let them go for $200 (I paid $400 for the father)

I hope you mean 200 for each pup very tempting
Yeah, sorry, I guess I should have been more specific. lol. Each pup is $200.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never shipped an animal b4 so I'm not sure. Has anyone here shipped one? I'll check around and see what's neccessory and what kind of costs we'd be looking at. I'd really prefer not to ship but if you're willing to pay the costs we could try it. Let me check around and get back to you. thanks, Jamie

·
Registered
348 Posts
yeah id be interested in shipping charges too. keep me posted

Reactions: jamieandtroy

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, so far the only option I have found for shipping is by air and its not cheap. The rates vary from $300 and up. Plus you have to have vet checks, all shots, shipping kennels etc. In my opinion it would be cheaper to drive. If you're still wanting to ship let me know nearest airport and I will try to get an better quote but I will need a day or two to get in touch with the vet for prices too. Thanks for the interest, Jamie

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Just give him(the puppy) the address, Huskies are smart dogs... :gross_07:
I can picture the puppy walking in front of Veeb0rg's place , and parking his tiny behind on his doormat.

·
Registered
750 Posts
LOL Geee when ya ship em do you get a tracking number?? Ya never can trust UPS ya know :) wonder when ill get an assignment to NC i want a pup :)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
guys

heres my two cents on shipping puppy's DO NOT DO IT. air port workers can no tbe trusted with something of value as this i made the mistake of going on vacation with my dog 180lb der and well lets just say it costed me close to 10g to pay for the hosiptal bill for the guy she ate after she got loose from the cage due to airport personal eat
that was pissing her off. if you want the dog please pic it up as no one here as any experience with shipping a puppy or dog just my two cents another reason to meet a fellow member and a ROADDDDDDDDD TRIP

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Code2medic said:
guys

heres my two cents on shipping puppy's DO NOT DO IT. air port workers can no tbe trusted with something of value as this i made the mistake of going on vacation with my dog 180lb der and well lets just say it costed me close to 10g to pay for the hosiptal bill for the guy she ate after she got loose from the cage due to airport personal eat
that was pissing her off. if you want the dog please pic it up as no one here as any experience with shipping a puppy or dog just my two cents another reason to meet a fellow member and a ROADDDDDDDDD TRIP
Their eyes are still closed, LOL who they're gonna bite ??? Well they might suck somebodys thumb, worst case scenario... :biggrinfl

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol, thanks for all the interest. Yeah I wouldnt recommend shipping, the cost is way too much and I too dont trust the airport people. i've read horror stories about people shipping baby chicks through the USPS (which is VERY stupid IMO) and the baby chick arriving dead because they sat out in the heat/cold on the loading docks for the weekend. I personally would never ship my dog (see my avatar). If he cant ride beside me then I'm driving my car and he's got shotgun lol. Huskies make great dogs. i've got two and Im keeping one of the puppies myself. I wouldnt suggest ignoring them though, they have a way of getting attention, very mischievious, lol.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Terminator

"They wont have their eyes open for another week or so and soon as I know there eye colors I will post them."

Im almost willing to bet you that he will not be selling these pups till after they open their eyes and im sure for a week or two after considering they were just born usually 4 to 6 weeks if im not mistaken

biting agree not to worry about but the mistreatment by companies IS HIGH

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
JAIMEANDTROY

I bet i can guese why your keeping that one it is cause of the pattern around the eye which give it that tuff puppy look :O)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts