DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd start a thread to see whats up with vision owners as there is like no threads in this section and maybe to help each other out instead of the intrepid platforms for specific vision problems ect...

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've got a 96 Vision esi 3.3 as well as my 00 Trep. Most of the problems I've come across seem to be across all models of the platform and not Vision or Trep related. Lots of good info on here.

·
Registered
373 Posts
1994 vision tsi. havnt raced another mid size sedan that can beat her yet. hell, i beat a thunderbird turbo coupe even with a bad start.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ye, second gear is really strong in these TSI's 3.5L's.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
wr450fyamaha said:
1994 vision tsi. havnt raced another mid size sedan that can beat her yet. hell, i beat a thunderbird turbo coupe even with a bad start.
You should have beaten the Turbo Coupe....you have ~20 more HP, and you're Vision is couple hundred pounds lighter. :)

My neighbor has a Vision...but it's a beater... :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
I saw a Vision the other day, but it was a cheap beater and I would want one which was nice enough to build on and put the money into to keep it going well. I also didn't have a place to put it. It was missing a front turn signal/marker light and was a rust bucket, too far gone. Too bad, really. -CW

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya, some esi had a lot of options on them minus the engine and the performnace handling package along with the no govenor that came with the performance.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just tryin to get my pic to freeking work

1 - 16 of 16 Posts