DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well on my way to work a 6 30 in the morning i stopped and the dakota decided not too :(........So now she is in the body shop...I was gonna get the full thing painted with metal flake for 1200 more but i didnt really have it so they are gonna blend the entire ass end....It will get the lock shaved :), debadged :) and the pinstrip gone :)
The guy paid already and the total was 2250 CDN bc the rear quater buckled in.
So over all im happy but wish i had the extra funds to paint it :(

I really need to sell this damn car no luck for me at all!!!!!!!

Jay

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup insurance outta it i dont want the hassle.....I will be happy when i get it back!
I really wanna sell this car bc the luck but it would be hard bc it was my grandpa's and he loves it soo much. plus i would never find a car with 70 000KM like mine hahaha.
But I am buying a project car....82-92 camaro or firebird!

Jay

·
Registered
54 Posts
Defiantly not a good week for LHS's, my friend and I got sandwiched between a Thunder bird and a Mustang, T-bird needs to repaint the bumper and the mustang driver was a friend of ours, and he needs a new hood for the 5th time. This kid sucks at driving. At least yours can be saved my friends was totaled, it was in immaculate condition, recently had a bunch of stuff done to the front suspension and I personally did some work on the motor. The car only had 57,000 miles on it. O well let it rust in peace. But before they took it to the junk yard we made sure to get as many parts off of it because between the 2 of our families we have 4 LH cars.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
That sucks, I love your LHS, its the better one I've seen on this site. Sucks you dont have the cash to paint and it also sucks that you cant really sell it, due to your grandpa owning it/loving it. Make sure to post some pictures of it when you get it fixed!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I got all of that ripped off :) :(......whent eh enitre car was stolen they ripped it out!
Now I only have a 600 Watt four channel back there to run my Highs.
I would do another system but I kinda lost interest in putting money into the LHS and am on my search for a 3rd gen F-body (camaro or firebird) to make fast :)

Jay

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Jay: one word for ya buddy... OUCH!
Since you got hit are you ok ? Bumps? Bruises?
Sorry about the LHS too. :icon_frow

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I'm a big fan of black cars and must add yours looks great and is one of my favourites.

I think you made the right decision to blend it in back with the solid black.
Metallic black always looks dusty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts