DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I set this system up about a month ago thinking I was going to Iraq, things changed and now I don't need this system. As you can see from the specs it's pretty beefed up and capable of true entertainment...GAMING! This is not some cheap off the assembly line system. It was purchased as a barebones unit and I personally selected the parts and installed/tested everything fully. It will play dvd and other video very nicely on the glossy wide screen display not to mention rock out current games with the nvidia GeForce Go 6600 graphics chipset. I'm getting sick of scammers on ebay screwing my auctions over (listed 5x and each one a scam) so I've dropped the price to the lowest I can go, losing a few bucks probably but I need to move this out ASAP.

Notebook/laptop (brand new)
built on MSI 1032 notebook system
15.4" wide screen glossy/anti-glare display
1.86ghz P4 mobile processor
video: 128mb Nvidia Geforce Go 6600
2gb DDR memory (at max capacity)
80gb 5400rpm Hitachi hard drive
DUAL LAYER DVD/CD writer
wireless, USB, firewire, video out, pcmcia, memory card reader,touch pad, battery, and A/C adapter
*battery lasts about 3-3.5hours under normal usage. EXCELLENT for both productivity and gaming. Games run nice on the DEDICATED nvidia graphics solution.*

$1,100

OPERATING SYSTEM IS NOT INCLUDED IN COSTS. COMPUTER SYSTEM SOLD WITHOUT WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM. YOU MAY PURCHASE A LEGAL OPERATING SYSTEM AND I WILL INSTALL IT AT NO EXTRA COST. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Email, IM, or PM is the best way to contact me feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,

-TW

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I'll personally vouch for this guy in case anyone's wondering about him. He runs the 2GSS site and is a great guy to deal with. I've done business with him myself back when I was doing yard runs 3 times a week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Loud! good to see your still kick'n

I'm adding to this system in the hopes I can bribe someone to buy...

Soundblaster Audigy2 ZS notebook edition (pcmcia) sound card is now included in the deal. Will support your surround sound speakers and improve quality all around for the system.

thanks for looking!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts