DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Notre Dame beats the Sooners! Still undefeated! Last hurdle of the season will be USC at the end of the year.....shouldn't be a problem......next onto the BCS championship game!!!

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Notre Dame beats the Sooners! Still undefeated! Last hurdle of the season will be USC at the end of the year.....shouldn't be a problem......next onto the BCS championship game!!!
You will get stomped if you play Alabama this year. Their defense is unreal.

Would love to see Alabama vs. Oregon for the title game.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
true....roll tide is pretty good.....their offense against ND's stiffeling defense would be great to see but probably never happen...even with a loss I doubt anyone besides Bama and Oregon will be in the title game....although ND will be undefeated they just won't get the pick which is crap.....

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
true....roll tide is pretty good.....their offense against ND's stiffeling defense would be great to see but probably never happen...even with a loss I doubt anyone besides Bama and Oregon will be in the title game....although ND will be undefeated they just won't get the pick which is crap.....
I don't know about that. Being and independent power house when you guys are good will challenge Oregon. Notre Dame has it's own rules to play by, that's why they are hated on so much.

Notre Dame is number 3 in the BCS standings. If they win out and K-State stumbles they are in the National Title game for sure.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I really don't want to see Notre Dame have success, especially because of their coach. Brian Kelly got someone killed from his negligence and nobody cares. In a world where we freak out at NCAA violations how does he get off completely unscathed.

He also throws temper tantrums on the sidelines like a huge dick.

I was never a fan of Notre Dame for a lot of reasons, but Kelly is just one more.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
I really don't want to see Notre Dame have success, especially because of their coach. Brian Kelly got someone killed from his negligence and nobody cares. In a world where we freak out at NCAA violations how does he get off completely unscathed.

He also throws temper tantrums on the sidelines like a huge dick.

I was never a fan of Notre Dame for a lot of reasons, but Kelly is just one more.
He shouldn't have left Cincinnati.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know what games u r watching but Coach Kelly is pretty even tempered on the sidelines during all the games I have been to and watched.....which surprised me ALOT....You wanna see some whining, yelling coaches look at Spurrier and Saban....OMG....babies!!!

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I don't know what games u r watching but Coach Kelly is pretty even tempered on the sidelines during all the games I have been to and watched.....which surprised me ALOT....You wanna see some whining, yelling coaches look at Spurrier and Saban....OMG....babies!!!
I believe it was early last season that he went on a several minute rant at one of his players and was screaming so much his face turned bright red. It was embarrassing.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
could be Capt.....I have been watching him pretty closely this season just waiting for an explosion at some of the bone-head plays Golston, the qb, has made....but he's been calm, cool and collected....very surprisingly.....lol.....I think the Tide may lose, the Ducks may lose and then what happens? Would ND move to #1?? After saturday, we shall see!!!

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
could be Capt.....I have been watching him pretty closely this season just waiting for an explosion at some of the bone-head plays Golston, the qb, has made....but he's been calm, cool and collected....very surprisingly.....lol.....I think the Tide may lose, the Ducks may lose and then what happens? Would ND move to #1?? After saturday, we shall see!!!
I haven't noticed anything this year either. I wonder if his bosses came down on him for looking bad on national TV like that.

It really makes no difference who is number 1. The top two spots are equal in the end. It's just a matter of getting into the game. You have Bama, K State, and Oregon also competing for those spots.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this weekend will be a huge one for those teams....I know ND will beat Pitt....they suck.....Oregon could potentially lose to USC....that'll be a good game...and Roll Tide could potentially lose to LSU....that'll be a great game.....Glad i'm off this weekend!!! lol...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well ND barely beat Pitt....that should of been a gimme game...****in pitt........but oregon won, Roll Tide BARELY won...that was bs! LSU laid down and freakin died the last 90 seconds of that one...they had it in the bag.....USC lost by 1 point....damnit.....oh well, at least ND won

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Notre Dame handed BC their ass......ALAMBMA LOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now ND should move up to #2 and Oregon will be 1.......can't wait till BCS time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
It's sports....BFD! If your life revolves around that good luck with the rest of your life! LOL!

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Well.... Since OSU can't be in it (guilty of selling rings) and Michigan or any other Big10 team seems unlikely, errrr. Impossible, ND is my next best favorite in the running. Plus they are a sentimental favorite for me.
jumping on the bandwagon.....

GO IRISH!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts