DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's time to vote for the November IOM!

We have a new vote page that now requires your forum username and password in order to be counted.

On another note, we have mixed up the nominees, but don't worry if you were removed, we will be mixing up contestants every month now, so you will be in the running again, soon :)

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/vote/vote.php3

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Once again the discrimination against the non-Intrepid LH cars continues! Our cars are just as worthy as the ones that carry the badge "Intrepid."

Oh well perhaps December on of my non-'trep brethren will get nominated.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Oo0o0o0o I'm up for nimination this month!

w00h00!

vote for me! please!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yay I was nominated tooooo :D wee, this is new for me so I'm all excited... um yeah, vote for me not him! :p

-Dan

I am wondering is we should still call it "intrepid of the month" if wer are going to include non-intrepids... maybe chrysler of the month? *shrug*

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Is there any way someone else can be nominated in my place. I am working on some phat ass pics... but they aren't done yet. When they are done... it will definitely be something worth looking at. :)

I'd rather go for December IOM with some new pics... :)

Just being stupid I know... hehehehe I didnt even think I was going to get nominated. Thanks for the nomination though. :)

Anyways cheers :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I think there are 3 non Trep regulars here, So it would be a vote between us 3...

LH-Of-the month!

·
Banned
439 Posts
I would like to thank everyone involved in the nomination process. Although I only post about once or twice a week, I do read the boards daily if anyone doesn't recognize me. :rolleyes:

[subliminal message]vote for me[/subliminal message]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
yeah I caught onto that one, my son recently introduced me to Sponge-Bob. heh, how twisted.

I'm still trying to get him to watch my Robotech movies, but he'd rather watch Dragonball-Z.

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: Thrasher ]

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Stick around in the votes there DJPill...you never know...you might get some votes (hint, hint)

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepidatious ]

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Hahahah yea yea... i guess i should place my vote anyways. Oh Anthony... BTW i have a 10am appointment on Saturday at Tones Tunes to get my windows tinted. Wanna get together? Maybe for some breakfast beers? hahahaah Lemme know.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Originally posted by Buschman:
cause the new nominees are lookin TOUGH! I'm glad I got in when i did :)

I think all six are class rides!
yeah, I think theres some stout competition this month! If I win, I think it would be a miracle!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey everyone, whats up, ive been busy lately with my new job at target,. This month defintly looks tough, good luck everyone...

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Remember folks, vote for me for a better tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts