DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
COTM Administrator
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Car of the Month team is now accepting your submissions for the April Car of the Month contest. We will be accepting them from March 26th thru March 31st. To enter the contest, send up to 3 pictures of your car and a short summary of how it came to be what it is, modifications, etc via private message to Car of the Month. The semi-final poll with all submissions will be posted April 1st.

Good luck!!! :D

Car of the Month Rules Contact Us

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
What happened to the March entries?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,336 Posts
What happened to the March entries?
Per the rules, if there are less than 3 nominations, the contest for the month is cancelled. Thats what happened in March. If this happens twice in a row, the contest will be no more. Get your submissions in folks!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
yeah dont let COTM die. there are to many more cars out there well worthy of the prize.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
JMO, even though I know it was fizzling before too, I liked the old "nomination" way better. The " look at me and praise me " method isn't my thing. Like I said, jmo.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'll have to clean her up and snap some new pics. The newest ones I have are a year old.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
maybe if this way doesnt work out. we could just do a member of the week. just showing the members name and a picture of their car somewhere on the homepage. but no write ups or contests. dont have to be exactly like that but something along those lines. just sayin

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
well.. im putting in my truck.. just so you have more then 3 nominations... i know its prolly against some rules but its "my car" and i "used" to own a trep.. if i threw DI.net stickers on it i could call it a trep.. just cover the gmc with a ram head

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.