DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this 2001 3.2 ES on craigslist the other day and bought it this afternoon.
It belonged to a milf. She took pretty darn good care of it it seems. Aside from a few scratches on the bumper and other places its pretty clean.
The price was pretty fair. My thought was I couldn't afford not to get it as it only had 97k miles on it and my first gen has nearly 229k. My thoughts are to sell the first gen cheap and "upgrade" for less than a thousand bucks in all. The deal maker was the fresh set of tires and $1000 worth of receipts; which I made her go dig from the trash.

I made a stop at the u-pull-it and grabbed a replacement taillight for the drivers side and a dealer logo plate so the cops will maybe leave me alone til monday.

Looks like a will be around this site for a while.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Looking good. Did the waterpump and timing get changed in her yet or is that on the list?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking good. Did the waterpump and timing get changed in her yet or is that on the list?
Got receipts for the drive belt and a/c belt, but no timing belt/water pump. I will do it myself when I get bored. I did mine on my first gen at 180k and just in time too. The water pump had some green stains around the bottom, but no steady leak.

To do list(but not limited to):

Debadge the DODGE logos

Buff the headlights

Buff the whole car

sand, paint and realign the bumper

Key-ring light

OTIS/EVIC

Probably gonna skip the leather seats this time around. I put em in my first gen and my Durango has em... I don't like 4th degree burns

1 - 9 of 9 Posts