DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts
****en kasey kahne got ****en jipped again, ****en NASCAR needs to do something about the rules on cautions on the last lap, that was his ****en win for sure.
well atleast another DODGE car won, but i ****en hate ryan newman.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Well my guy did well. Third place. To bad a Dodge won. Casey's nickname sould be "just can't finish the job Casey".

I like the truck series green,white,checker rule. Somehow with the way things are going. NASCAR will screw it up in the cup division.

It was interesting to see how much security was in the stands on the last 10 laps.

I was also surprised to see how many gordon fans were there. I am sure there were more Gordon fans than Jr. fans. Maybe it's because Jr did so poorly in the race(Gordon didn't do any better in the end but when he was running he was flying around the track).

It was a very good race. Nascar tried for a green finish. They let a vew thing go in the end that would of brought out a cation earlier in the race. I was funny how they brouht out a caution just before Jr was about to be lapped by Gordon at the start of the race(he was about a 1/4 of lap away from being lapped).

·
Banned
161 Posts
what was funny was when Gordon blew the engine and called it quits, everybody in the stands were applauding.
dont worry, kasey is going to get his win soon enough.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I thought I was going to see a good race at the end. Damn Nascar should have let them race back to the checkered. I think the last 3 laps should be caution free unless there is like a 20 car pileup.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The thing with the caution coming out right before Jr was going to get lapped has been happening all year. The reason for more Gordon fans than Jr fans is Jr fans are mostly overnight fans and don't really get into NASCAR. A girl I work with even turns the race off if something happens to him.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
no joke...little E fans are fans from friday to sunday, then forget him the rest of the week...nascar does its best to hand each race to him, but sometimes it doesnt work out

·
Banned
161 Posts
340duster said:
nascar does its best to hand each race to him, but sometimes it doesnt work out
WHAT
thats ****en crazy
did you watch the damn Aarons 499 ?
****en NASCAR freezing the field when the yellow came out instead of letting them race to the end.
tell me that they didnt jip Jr. on that one and give the damn race to Gordon.....which happened to be his first win of the season.
thats why the fans were throwing cans and **** at him, that win was obviously suposed to go to Jr., hell i could see that, and i dont even like his ass, but i hate Gordon.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Casey's a rookie for christsakes. 4 2nd place finishes in a handful of races. You make it sound sooooo... easy.

I think Sterling would have won if he didn't pit. The way it worked out Casey would have had to pass Newman to get to Sterling.

All in all a good day. Dodge won the truck race Saturday as well.

Now the ending of the Busch race, where Biffle was 1 lap down, no almost 2 laps down, no, once they re-started they decided he was in first place. Kyle Busch caught him right at the end for the win.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts